Can I Join The JiF Clan?

Here are our simple rules.
[JiF][AARP]Jimbo
Site Admin

Can I Join The JiF Clan?

Post by [JiF][AARP]Jimbo »

Thank you for your interest in our group. Before we let you join, we'd just like to remind you that JiF is not a real clan. We are a group of people that like to have familiar people on the server with us when we play. We don't play in clan matches right now, but have always felt it would be OK if a sub group of JiF set up a match, it's just wouldn't be a requirement for the rest of the group to show up for the match. There are also no scheduled practices.

If you want to be in JiF, the only real requirement is that you play fair and try to keep everything fun for the rest of the people on the server. Often that means jumping to the other team when things get uneven. If you have been playing on our server, you have probably noticed that we usually don't play all JiF on one team.

JiF members are not granted special access to the server. (i.e. If the server is full, you have to wait like everyone else.)

The only way to become a member of JiF is to play on the JiF server, participate on the forums and be recommended by a current JiF member.