Prat here, I been banned

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Packrat
New User

Prat here, I been banned

Post by Packrat »

Please include the following info to this post so we can help you as fast as possible. An admin should respond shortly after you post. Please post after the "-->" and leave formatting in tact.

Player name you were using at time of Ban -->

Time and Date of Ban: -->

Description of what happened, and why you think you were banned:
-->Heyhey guys, I been a good boy, haven't I?
I think I was banned by mistake, there was alot of talk in that few minutes, where I tried to calm people down.
I did type ass once. Is that a bad word? I said "Im usually the ass here"
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Prat here, I been banned

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

15.11.2009 03:28:56 : # [Global] Danny Keeled You: well maybe you should be onallies
15.11.2009 03:29:41 : # [Global] Danny Keeled You: thats why i thought admins were suppose to be
15.11.2009 03:29:50 : # [Global] Danny Keeled You: to check team chat to.
15.11.2009 03:30:05 : # [Global] Prat: we don need no stinkin admins
15.11.2009 03:30:29 : # [Axis] [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked: sry
15.11.2009 03:30:38 : # [Axis] [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger: lol - np
15.11.2009 03:30:50 : # [Global] Danny Keeled You: aint got nothing to say about that amirite?

u know what the stinkin admin says:" we dont need no freaking fools on our server" i banned u once before for 2 month the took the ban of but told u to behave and after that i had to warn u lots of times and about 1 month ago i opened a new threat about u and ur trouble making. so now i believe that u are disrupting the gameplay of our server and the fun that comes with it. u and hogan are always arguiing about some .. :mad:

so right now no chance the ban will be lifted but maybe with lots of luck the other admins will overvote me but i do not believe that its gonna happen.

btw:do not wonder ur pain acount will be banned to

Greez FrenchAfroman

-- Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:22 pm --

seems like ur lucky, so ur ban time has been changed to a week ban(sometimes other admins are more linient)

1st: ur ban will be lifted next sunday.

2nd: this time it is ur last chance, if any else has to ban u again it will be permanent without the chance to come back for a couple of month some plz watch ur words and actions.

ALSO REMEMBER: there mostly is an admin just checkin the logs without playing(like me on sunday) and sometimes Jiffers playing without tag so also watch ur actions when u think ur by youself
Last edited by [JiF]FrenchAfroman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
Packrat
New User

Post by Packrat »

Wow! I am truly surprised that this obviously silly sentence, a bad misquote from a movie, upset ANYONE.
I am sorry, and will obey.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i personaly did not know this quote nor the movie, but some of the other admins did and thats why we always take decisions all together
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.