New server and game info

It's free to play, and pretty fun. To get more info and sign up go to the site: Image.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

New server and game info

Post by [JiF]Mike »

So, anyone playing this game still? I haven't played in a while, but will probably start again. I have some codes for more xp and stuff. As a server owner I get a few perks. :) PM me if you'd like one.

[JiF]'s BF Heroes
Click Here to bookmark the server. Make sure you are logged in though.

ImageImage
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Re: New server

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Oh yeah! I've been playing it again the last 2 weeks and my main character is a Commando lvl 10 named |CC| (Tilde key).
BtW, if you make a character with | in his name, you get orange text when you talk and people wont see your name.

And this is no longer a beginner-friendly game. You MAY have a hard time in the start.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Blind Trooper
Forum User

Re: New server and game info

Post by [JiF]Blind Trooper »

I'm (of course) BlindTrooper. Tried it once, then forgot I had this game XD
"We are about to witness the inverse relationship between the number of answers you give me and the number of times I stab you." ~BM

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Yeah, I hear ya. Not sure if I'll keep the server past the one month I paid for 4 months ago. EA really messed up taking so long to get this going, it's really an old game now.
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

I got a beta key for this game but never activated it, I haven't played it at all
I might give it a go at some point, but like Mike said, its already an old game, and EA shot themselves in the foot by releasing info on BF1943 at the same time so the hype was lost.
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Blind Trooper
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Blind Trooper »

I've also noticed I cant find a live server with enough people in it to play x.x
"We are about to witness the inverse relationship between the number of answers you give me and the number of times I stab you." ~BM

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I was on the server this morning and quickly had about 6 people playing. I have no idea how popular the game is, but since it's free I bet there are people playing it.
ImageImage
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Will the JiFers get VIP status? I tried joing our server and it was full.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Well historically we do not do reserved slots. However for this game I'm inclined to simply because it can only handle 16 players and since it's a free game may become quite busy. I'll have to read how to add people as VIP's though.
ImageImage
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

OK I figured out how to add players as a VIP. You have to be connected to the server and let me know, only way to do it is when you are connected. Give me the name you are playing under and I can add you. I think this has to be done with each of your soldiers.
ImageImage
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

ive played a lil today but it kinda screwed up my computer so i had to make a reboot on the files from last tuesday, i think my computer is not good enough for the explosions and stuff like that. but i did manage to reach level 4 within 30 minutes but then it crashes and i was back to level 2 weird!!! so i just kicked the game and probably won t try it again
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

When you are at the gamemenu(after you've pressed "Play Now" and selected your character). Press options(settings? dont remember) And there you can choose your ingame video quality. I've set my as Super Low, because Low makes the game super lag. And i've chosen my Audio Quality as High, then i get a better feeling.

Maybe this will make you try the game one more time.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Since it's free it's worth trying. :) Sorry to hear you had trouble, maybe Cesar settings will help ya out. I've had some fun games lately, and I think if there were a bunch of JiF playing it would be great.
ImageImage
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i'll try cesars option, but it really mesed me up today even my deskot wasnt looking right IE and firesfoy also had new colours and there was nothing i could do about but ill try again this weekend
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]angrybunny
Forum User

Post by [JiF]angrybunny »

I'm checking this out now. Character's name is *gasp* "AngryBunny"

surprised?

-Bunny-