bazooka and knife only....

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
[JiF]philippe
Forum User

bazooka and knife only....

Post by [JiF]philippe »

hello every body !
Just question, have you already played at BF but only with 2 weapons bazooka and knife , no tanks, no plane(we have of course to choose the map not a big one, exemple Berlin), it's funny, i have already tried on another server it was no too bad, was good to improve skill and it's make change.
if top admin organize that one day to try ?
see you soon
Philippe :papa:
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: bazooka and knife only....

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

actually we do that every once in a while, almost every monday we do a bajonette only on a custom map. and 2 days ago we did some knive only. sometimes also rifle only or pistol only its always fun and thats why we are all sooooo good:-)
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Thats a must skill to jiffers. But yeah its great fun to play with zook and knives only. We could probably play something like that tomorrow(monday). Or any other time we're few players on.
Philippe, have you ever considered trying Teamspeak?
It's a program we use to talk live to each other.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]philippe
Forum User

Post by [JiF]philippe »

tks F A and Cesar, but is't not possible to play the monday for me :sad: , also i know nothing about teamspak Cesar tks to inform me, is that a small program to load ? but are you speaking in english all toghether ? i'm gonna not understand everything unfortunately.
A day (exept Monday) if it's possible to organize a game with knife and bazook only...for me :roll:

and also sorry, i am on duty at this time not possible to reply strait away, i reply to you when i don't have customer in front of me...

Cesar tell me for teamspeak where i can find the program ? (i'm gonna check on google now ! anyway)

Philippe ;)

-- Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 am --

haaaa! okay i see the post of sly gambit for the teamspeak, i'm an idiot with computers.... :?
don't worry cesar i try to ask my son for tamspeak, tks anyway.

philippe
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

No problem philippe! TeamSpeak(TS) is a small program. It's fun! If you dont understand you can just say "I dont understand" :lol:
But when you are on the same team as someone that is also on TS, it's easier and faster to shout "Behind you!" than typing it in on chat.
If you have problems look around at the post by Sly Gambit or ask almost every member from [JiF].
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]philippe
Forum User

Post by [JiF]philippe »

ok Cesar tks for info
Philippe