monday maps

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
[JiF]philippe
Forum User

monday maps

Post by [JiF]philippe »

hello,
it is very difficult to play the monday for me, the question has been (may be) already required, but is there any possibility to include few maps of the monday in the week rotation, i don't need to bother the admin it is certainly conplicated but is it possible ?
[JiF]War Trophy
Forum User

Re: monday maps

Post by [JiF]War Trophy »

I think that's a question for Mike really, but the problem is that if we suddenly changed to a custom map during the normal week's rotation, it would clear the server because the vast majority of players will not have the map on their computer.
If you're keen to play on alternative maps, I would suggest you download the Battlegroup mod, and join us on [JiF]'s BG42! server!
(it used to be our match server, which you once enquired about)
Or, alternatively, download the training maps, and show off your skills on [JiF]'s Training Jar server.
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Hi Philippe,

I think Mike/Tissue/Zouga and other top level admin/owners will have to decide on it but I don't think we'd want to do that. Only a few folks out of all our regulars(non jif members I mean) have it so when the map changes to a map nobody has the server dies but that's just my insight, the powers that be will have to decide. Good question though

Gib

-- Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 am --

WT beat me to the post! Same idea ;)
[JiF]philippe
Forum User

Post by [JiF]philippe »

ok Wt, Gib,
i didn't think about the others players for the customs map sorry, of course when we change map to custom one of monday they may be do not have them in their system. it's shame (for me).
just to tell you my wife is not working the monday, she is at home pfffff i cannot play, i must make "promenade" pfff
see you tomorrow on the field
bye
philippe
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

zouga a top level admin??????????????????????? all he his is maybe a top level soccer fanatic :-)
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Promoted and no-one told me?
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Watch out for the ensuing demotion !
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Quiet you!
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula