Hey JiF :]

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
Creamz0r
Repeat Visitor

Hey JiF :]

Post by Creamz0r »

Just wanted to let you guys know that SoV is hosting another one of it's gaming tournaments. The matches are always pretty fun and it's cool to play with your team and against others. Uhhh...so, if JiF is looking to make a team and the leader needs help getting the team signed up or the rosters finalized, or if there isn't enough support here but people still want to play on other teams just let me know. I'm on often and I'd look forward to getting anyone into some competition, I know Harrick will probably want to play some. Xfire should be in my sig, if not just pm me here or stop by the Anach. Infantry =ßCE= server.

http://www.soldiersofvirtue.net/leagues ... &season=11 is the league
http://www.soldiersofvirtue.net/forums/ ... m.php?f=47 is the forum for information/scheduling/etc.

Hopefully look forward to seeing you guys there, was fun playing matches against you in bfcl, which by the way got hacked hahahaha www.bfcl.info
^^The guy who did it seems to be pretty insane.

P.S. the maps aren't all customs they're vanilla (original) maps
xfire=k3rawr
Creamz0r
Repeat Visitor

Re: Hey JiF :]

Post by Creamz0r »

*BUMP*

Anyone remotely interested in playing this league or am I just wasting my time? I know some of you still play, and I know you'd really enjoy the matches. A response would be nice, even as far as being uninterested goes. Thanks guys. :cool:
xfire=k3rawr
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i think the interrest is very low for this tournament. we will play another tournament this year but rigth now i think most of us just want to play for fun without having to get up at 3 am in order to play. but maybe next time. u are still welcome to let us know about new tournaments
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
seadogs
Forum User

Post by seadogs »

Im not good enough for tournaments, i die too often lol
Mr. Seadogs
Dim.Dom | Lt Goose
Once, I hacked 127.0.0.1, My PC has never been the same since
id10t error, replace user and try again
[JiF]rix
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rix »

seadogs wrote:Im not good enough for tournaments, i die too often lol
I use to die luaghing in this game, hope you do too, you would get a lot of laughts then. :D
It's just about fun!
[JiF]Blind Trooper
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Blind Trooper »

Indeed! I generally dont compare to the super soldiers who bought h4x's at Winky's, 55's, or hutchie's stores, but it's always many laughs trying to sneak up and knife them down......well, die trying XD
"We are about to witness the inverse relationship between the number of answers you give me and the number of times I stab you." ~BM

seadogs
Forum User

Post by seadogs »

oh i love it yeh, but compos just arent for me, I like being able to bob in and out as I please. Also I get the odd issue with BF1942 ctd as im on Win7.
Mr. Seadogs
Dim.Dom | Lt Goose
Once, I hacked 127.0.0.1, My PC has never been the same since
id10t error, replace user and try again
Creamz0r
Repeat Visitor

Post by Creamz0r »

There is a European division for this tournament as well. So for those of you who live somewhere in Europe, you wouldn't have to get up at 3AM. I assumed that there may be 3-4 of you that would like to participate on the American side of things though. Just trying to grab more interest for the tournament and make it more fun for everyone else. Oh well, take it easy guys. :]
xfire=k3rawr
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

alrigth i know i dont have to mucxh time and havent been playing much lately but i stoped by the forum creamzor posted and took a look at it and it looks like fun. anyone wanna join me on playing this?? maybe creamzor can tell us more but it looks like we should be able to play europeans only but also everyone if wanted
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

I guess I could try it. :D so does anyone else want to join?
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
Creamz0r
Repeat Visitor

Post by Creamz0r »

You guys can't register teams anymore, but you can always sign up on already going teams. I can get you guys in contact with some teams if you want to play. Let me know, xfire is in the sig.
xfire=k3rawr
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

yeah let me now if a european team would need another gun