Hampton Beach Seafood Festival

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
[JiF] General WarHawk
Game Admin

Hampton Beach Seafood Festival

Post by [JiF] General WarHawk »

I just wanted to let everyone in the Northeast, that the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival is running again this year, from September 11th-13th.
And yours truly, General Warhawk, will be serving beer in the beer tent on the 13th. Come and enjoy the day there. I'm not sure how much it costs to get in, but the seafood is awesome. Last year I ate 2 Lobster sandwiches just stuffed with nothing but real lobster. I was so sick of lobster I figured it would take me a year before I'd want anymore again. And I was right.

Anyways, it's up at Hampton Beach in Hampton, NH. Easiest thing to do is park away from the event and take a free shuttle bus there. Just don't get caught there after 6, cause the buses shut down. You can imagine my surprise when they did that, and I didn't clock off til 8pm. That was a long walk.

For more information...check their website....http://www.hamptonbeachseafoodfestival.com/

Brett aka [JiF] General WarHawk
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.