Tkers on server

Let us know how things are working out or if you have any suggestions or complaints
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Tkers on server

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Lately others and i have been tk'd on our server when theres no admins on. I have decided to memorize there names.

Once Fernandox20 shot me til i almost died, then he got a plane and tk'd me. No sorry from him. And he just flyed on.

Capt. Bad was on the AF on El Al when 4 guys from blue were waiting for planes. He shot at SunTzu. When Suntzu got a plane Capt. Bad tried to shoot him down with a zook.

Today Marc007 was Tking on red, but i was blue so i dont know what happened. HOGAN and another guy(i dont remember his name) was claiming that Marc007 was tking. Marc defended himself saying that HOGAN also tk'd Marc. After Marcs statement, they didnt answer my questions. But i remember once on Gazala there was a player: Marc. That tkd me for a plane. It was an admin on when it happened. I dont remember who that was the admin, maybe Dater or WT. He got a warning and he hasnt tkd since. But maybe Marc is Marc007. And he has tkd again.

I tought i should post it here since no admin knows of this and it's good to know if they tk again. And i promised HOGAN i should discuss it with an admin, about Marc007.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]War Trophy
Forum User

Re: Tkers on server

Post by [JiF]War Trophy »

Thanks for the info, Cesar.
Unfortunately there's always going to be a few troublemakers out there. It's just the nature of online gaming. Generally we've got pretty good admin coverage on JiF, but there will be the odd moments when these fellows take advantage of the gaps. We'll keep an eye on these chaps when we see them. Our other eye will be on the lookout for Mini Rambo sneaking up behind our tanks :D