Well i tryed to frap a video ! lol take a look*updated*

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
[JiF]Navy_Seals
Forum User

Well i tryed to frap a video ! lol take a look*updated*

Post by [JiF]Navy_Seals »

Ok i tryed to make a frap check it out been awhile but i will get the hang of making them again lol.

Thanks Navy Seals

Last edited by [JiF]Navy_Seals on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Re: Well i tryed to frap a video ! lol take a look

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Lol! Nice video.

I tought you filmed the time when the jeeps went crazy inside the hangar... :D ;D :hah:
And when i runned over you with the plane! :mrgreen: :] :]

But the quality of the video: Sometimes it was perfectly normal quality, then suddenly it got all blurry and messed up.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Navy_Seals
Forum User

Here is another 1 yes the video isn't that great but i am making on it

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1wikpuYOuS8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1wikpuYOuS8&hl ... 2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[JiF]War Trophy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]War Trophy »

[JiF]Cesar wrote:I tought you filmed the time when the jeeps went crazy inside the hangar... :D ;D :hah:
But the quality of the video: Sometimes it was perfectly normal quality, then suddenly it got all blurry and messed up.
Don't worry Cesar, I got plenty footage of the jeep insanity in the hangar, you'll all be seeing that pretty soon!
Also I'm working with Seal so that his next Fraps session will be in great quality :D :cool:
It's a matter of balancing optimized resolutions between Fraps, the editing software and Youtube's compression ratios.
Everythings gotta be just right otherwise Youtube will gladly screw up your hours of hard work ;( :?
[JiF]Navy_Seals
Forum User

Re: Well i tryed to frap a video ! lol take a look*updated*

lol i had to use youtube for the last 1 for now being vimeo would only let me upload the 1 video
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: Well i tryed to frap a video ! lol take a look*updated*

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Had a lot of fun there. It was good to just let off a bit of steam goofing around.
HOP CTF zooks only was great, except for the bit where i kept getting stuck on ladders so had to either carry on to the top & hope to hit someone from on high or just wait for one of the opposition to notch me as an easy kill :lol:
We even got to do some glitching without being kicked by an admin tee hee!!
Thanks for the time all you nutters that were there.