Stat page

Let us know how things are working out or if you have any suggestions or complaints
TOOKIE GOODNITE
Forum User

Stat page

Post by TOOKIE GOODNITE »

Over at Punch & Pie, we have a stat page that is really cool. It gives you stats in really good detail on all players on your server. Maybe you've seen it at Kittens Palace's web-site. Heres a link to ours:
http://gamestats.punchandpie.co.uk/
One of the cool things about it is that at the bottom, it lists all the previous games chat logs. Y'all might want to add it for your server. Heres the link for it:
http://www.selectbf.org/
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Re: Stat page

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Wow the chat log is great thanks for this info I'm sure our admins will comment :)
[JiF]Melon Farmer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Melon Farmer »

Maybe we should look into this. The chat log would settle a few he said/he said disputes.
Incoming fire has the right of way!

[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Nice one 2Key

thanks
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I like the look of this.
I play a BF2 co-op server where you can keep track of your stats on their website.
Definitely worth a look as long as it doesn't affect the running of the server too much.
[JiF]Melon Farmer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Melon Farmer »

Oh and Gav, I'll gladly come down to the pub as often as the Mrs. will let me. :hah:
Incoming fire has the right of way!

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

We've had this in the past, and in fact up till a month or two ago I had it running privately to test it out. It seemed to miss quite a lot of things though so I disabled it and never spoke of it. If there is interest I could look into it again though.
ImageImage
TOOKIE GOODNITE
Forum User

I would think that coop maps wouldnt be included, I didnt know if they would mess it up though. But theres all sorts of cool stats, like top assassins & victims is nice to know.
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Brick »

[JiF]Mike wrote:We've had this in the past, and in fact up till a month or two ago I had it running privately to test it out. It seemed to miss quite a lot of things though so I disabled it and never spoke of it. If there is interest I could look into it again though.

Mike:

Please consider making available if you can.

Thanks for all you do!
Maasika
Repeat Visitor

Post by Maasika »

[JiF]Melon Farmer wrote:Maybe we should look into this. The chat log would settle a few he said/he said disputes.
Sidenote: the BF remote manager has that same feature, quite handy for admin ;)
TOOKIE GOODNITE
Forum User

I was checking out P&P's stat page today and found something that Y'all might be interested in knowing. Kyle owns the best record for Gazala. Way to go [JiF] Kyle!
I think Y'all would have alot of fun checking your stats and all the friendly competitions that would then arise. The chat logs are incomplete, but there's so much more to use it for!