banned

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
.::]MW[::.Rommel
New User

banned

Post by .::]MW[::.Rommel »

i have been banned for having words w/ lone wolf a least 4 months ago,i have not asked to be let back in until now, because i heard that he is no longer in this clan.i just want to let u guys know that i don't start crap w/ anybody, i know this is just a game and we all want to have fun-but when someone like wolf wont shut up and constantly rips on mw guys when they kill him in game i will defend our clan.
i did not intend to diss the jiff server or your clan. so if u guys can let me back in ,thanx--if there are still hard feeling and its a no,its cool
thanx for listening
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: banned

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Thanks for posting your side of the story. It may take a few days to get back to you. It's summer and everyone doesn't check in as often when it's nice outside.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Hi Rommel,

We have had a chat about your ban and the circumstances surrounding it. The general consensus is that the issues that arose were not entirely down to you and added to that is your reaction to being banned, you did not come onto the forums and start hurling abuse like others have been known to.
Thats why we have agreed that the ban be lifted and you be allowed back onto the server, as far as we are concerned the slate is clean - however, further infringment of our rules will result in the ban being reinstated.

I would ask that you read our rules again:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=348
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=350

Ultimately the interpretation of these rules lie with the admin on the server at the time. If you have an issue with an admin's decision or the behaviour of any player on the server, please post on the forums, or ask an admin to deal with it
Do not get into an argument on the server.
This applies even if there are no admins on the server, as some of us monitor the server via BFRM and the Forums whilst at work and can take appropriate action without being in game.

Other than that, thanks for choosing JiF
Looking forward to killing you in game :twisted:

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

New User

ok-thanks jiff
New User

just tried to get on today-still banned,should i wait a couple of days?
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Ban should be lifted today, may take a few hrs tho
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Ban was still showing in BFRM dated 23 April
I have deleted the entry & the log is saying that you are unbanned now so hopefully it should be OK now.
New User

yep it works now thanx guys