Banned again (Dont know why)

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Fishfinger
New User

Banned again (Dont know why)

Post by Fishfinger »

Hi

So I was playing in your BF1942 server on Operation Market Garden and i asked someone to get on the AA gun. Someone said Okay. Then I stopped paying attention because I was sniping and suddenly I got banned. :? I really don't know what I did I why I got Banned. Can someone help me please?

Cheers :)
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Re: Banned again (Dont know why)

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

You were banned earlier this year viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2632
and you were also banned under the name DooM27, viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2602
so the ban stands regardless.

[JiF]Flying Tiger
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Busted ! :shoot:

Sorry, I know it's against your rules in this particular forum, but I just couldn't resist !

:silent:
Fishfinger
New User

Post by Fishfinger »

U mm, I only got banned once by Zouga the Fist for being Immature and calling him a name. Then i apologized and he was nice enough to let me back in. And I never used the name Doom27. Doom was one of my buddies. One time I did give him my CD key because he wanted to play again on the servers he got banned on. So, im pretty sure I myself, <<RTR>>Fishfinger, got only banned once. :(
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

However you wish to explain it away, you have still had to many infractions with the game and a result/convening of administrators you are hereby officially banned permanently.

[JiF]Flying Tiger
Fishfinger
New User

Post by Fishfinger »

Well, you guys really don't make sense to me. First you ban my friend permanently and then you ban me permanently(for no reason) :roll: So i guess I'll just go somewhere else that is better. Goodbye and proshhanie! :shoot:
Doom27
Forum User

Post by Doom27 »

Yeah you guys are idiots if you think that is me.

Go look at our IP's

FOR blah LOOK WE HAVE DIfferent xfires....

do some
research before talking.....AT LEASTbanning!!!!!!!

IDONT THINK I LIVE IN Canada...........
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Fishfinger wrote:U mm, I only got banned once by Zouga the Fist for being Immature and calling him a name. Then i apologized and he was nice enough to let me back in. And I never used the name Doom27. Doom was one of my buddies. One time I did give him my CD key because he wanted to play again on the servers he got banned on. So, im pretty sure I myself, <<RTR>>Fishfinger, got only banned once. :(
As Flying Tiger seems to be away at the minute & in the interests of clearing this up you may wish to look at this link http://www.battlefieldplayers.com/guid. ... 70df734f10 which is your CD keyhash & then compare the names with this one http://www.battlefieldplayers.com/guid. ... 914de11549

It seems to refute your statement about not using the name doom27! Either that or your 'friend' is continuing to use your CD key & through his actions has got you banned. In this case we would still not wish to lift the ban on this keyhash as it would be difficult for us to discern which of you was playing.

It may serve as a lesson that you should not share keyhashes.

To Doom27 I would say that, if you have been using his keyhash, you should have, as a friend, just put your hand up & owned that it was your fault that he is now banned again. We have done our research & the commonality of names between the two keyhashes is, I am affraid, a smoking gun. Your post tends to back up our view of you & why you have previously been banned.
Doom27
Forum User

Post by Doom27 »

Hey (edited by Jimbo), guess what...I havent even played on your stupid ass server with his cd key in months.

Now since your so blah smart, surely you could have figured this out using battlefield players.
Doom27
Forum User

Post by Doom27 »

sorry, looking through it, i did play in june 3 times...one time for 1 second, another time for 5 minutes and another time for 30 minutes.

Congratulations. (edited by Jimbo).
[JiF]Melon Farmer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Melon Farmer »

I would say that the above posts calls not only for a perma-ban from the server, but a forum ban as well. :x
Incoming fire has the right of way!

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Thread locked.
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Jimbo
Site Admin

Post by [JiF][AARP]Jimbo »

He has been removed from the forum.