NEW TACTIC

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

NEW TACTIC

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

:oops: DIE SPAWN IN :oops: DIE SPAWN IN :oops: DIE SPAWN IN :oops: Grimp was so embarrassed, He left me :oops:
WHO ME?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Thats funny I thought they kicked me for excessive deaths.
I don't really know what happened. I lost the connection to the game server and as I was typing a message in the buddy thing to tell you I lost my connnection to the "EA Master Server". Just as well I needed to go to bed.
Anyway it was fun being a target and I am sure a few players got rank ups last night thanks to us.
We did have an okay yet out of control run in the mech. I actually got an award for being in it that long. I guess being lost on the map for 5 minutes in a mech gets you an award. Next time I am bringing my GPS.
I thought for sure I was going to drive it over a cliff a few times. Wonder if it would have survived the fall:)
Its usually not that much fun when I die over and over and over and over again, but I seemed to be having fun anyway.
I was laughing my butt of when the bomb started chasing us in our mech. I backed up the mech and it kept coming. I tried to shoot it, you tried to shoot it. I felt like and elephant running from a mouse :wink: