Being harassed by a player

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
CrossEyed
New User

Being harassed by a player

Post by CrossEyed »

Hi,
I really like to play on your Gif server, your sever seems to have mature and sincere players. But since a week or so I`ve been accused and being targeted by a player named Vendetta of cheating, glitching and so forth on your server and even harassed by the same player on other servers. I`d really liked to get it this cleared up because I am not a cheater and never will, to me cheaters take the fun out of everything.
Sincerly,
CrossEyed
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Being harassed by a player

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Thank you for posting about your problem. We'll check it out. Please give us a date/time when this has happened and we will check the logs.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

ive seen all happen in the last days i even endee up kicking u for a minute but maybe that was a missjudgement, vendeta has beden getting on my nerves also. we will check this out
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
CrossEyed
New User

Post by CrossEyed »

OK,
Thank you for replying TissuMan and Frenchafroman . I appreciate that you are looking into this inconvenient matter .
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Brick »

Crosseyed:

FYI, Vendetta has been banned from the server
CrossEyed
New User

Post by CrossEyed »

Hmmm, I guest it wasn't just me having problems with this player. Justice prevailed and now I can shoot you all :shoot: in peace :medit: .

Thanks Jif