Wall hack used

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Buzzkill
New User

Wall hack used

Post by Buzzkill »

American_Hero was using a wall hack today on Wake......at the airstrip in the bunker nearest the Def Gun in between the two barrels across from the jeep spawn. I tried to inform an admin at the time, but must not have seen my text.
I only play organized matches now, but really enjoy practicing on your server every so often. I wouldn't even bother to report it, but it ended up ruining the map for everyone trying to enjoy themselves......and I really think cheaters are scum.

I got onto your T.S to try and report it, but none was on so I thought I would give you a head's up in this section of your websight for future reference....if needed.

Thanks for your time to read this,
Buzz.
"Your not a soldier......you are an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks......to collect a debt."
Col. Walter E. Kurtz (from Apocolypse Now)
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Re: Wall hack used

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

Thanks for letting us know Buzz and glad you are enjoying the server. We'll keep an eye out.
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]Sgt. hUTCHIE
Forum User

Re: Wall hack used

Post by [JiF]Sgt. hUTCHIE »

Thanks,

I saw you guys on earlier but had gone to bed before Wake.

Will keep an eye out and my fraps on.

hUTCHIE.
Image Try a drop of the hard stuff....