Unban Request

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Creamz0r
Repeat Visitor

Unban Request

Post by Creamz0r »

Hello JiFF members, I believe I was banned some time ago. The reason I believe was that I was either being a nuisance or had accidentally tked. I was just wondering if at all possible, I could be unbanned from your servers as they are decent quality and the admins are respectful. Servers are dwindling and many admins aren't truthful to their own rules and ban as they see fit, whether justly or unjustly. If you need to get in touch with me my xfire is in my sig below. Thank you for your time. Also, if I could get in touch with some of you guys in teamspeak that would be great.
xfire=k3rawr
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Unban Request

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

dang uve been banned a long time ago on octobre 4 2008.

i think some senior admin will have to decide since the admin who banned u is not playing anymore. wait for a reply in this threat, it shouldnt take too long
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Appreciate your patience. This will take another day or so. There has been a bit of discussion on whether on not letting you back is a good idea.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
Creamz0r
Repeat Visitor

Post by Creamz0r »

Let me know. :]
xfire=k3rawr
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

should take one to two days till we are sure.
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

This has been a long discussion. We've decided to give you the opportunity to let us know what kind of gamer you are. It is very simple. You will either be a welcome addition to the server or not. I divide people into two categories: those that bring life to something and those that suck the life out of it. You get to choose which one you want to be. We get to choose who we let play on our server. It is that simple.

It may take a while to get someone to lift the ban. I'm not at home right now and do not have access to the program. If someone doesn't get to it sometime today, then post here.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
Creamz0r
Repeat Visitor

Post by Creamz0r »

Thank you very much. I can assure you that I am the type of player that will give life to your server and I look forward to proving it. I appreciate everyone's time.
xfire=k3rawr
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I have located the ban in the list & removed it. You should be OK to play now.
If not please let us know here in this thread.