Banned

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Gnome-father
Forum User

Re: Banned

Post by Gnome-father »

Before i joined this community, i played on the Pots luck server. And...uhm...SGT. SHELLSHOCKED, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE DONT KILL OR BAN ME FOREVER! :razz: I WAS SO SORRY!!!! ok back to the story. I was talking so much that i got banned. I tried and tried to get in on the server but it was hopeless :shoot: I though I was banned forever, and then i played finnwars. OK why i tried to connect to the server was that Pots luck where the only server with Secret weap and road to rome that was active at that time. Finally i tried to connect again and..IT WORKED!! :viva: I COULD FINALLY PLAY THIS SERVER! after that i signed up here and here i am! :pada:
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Welcome to the forums Gnome-father. I cannot for the life of me remember what I banned you for however I do seem to remember that it was a 3 day ban.
Typical bans are for using bad language , insulting other players or deliberate team killing. I hope that you don't do any of these things and that you play our server with a good spirit and sense of fun. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :)
[JiF]rix
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rix »

Welcome Gnome-father. Been nice to play with u and I hope u adapt quickly to our rules.
/rix (Göteborg)
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Edit
Last edited by [JiF]corn on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Thank you gracious Corn , old chinese proverb say ... A bad word whispered will echo a hundred miles. :think:
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

O_O a small post became i little popular! I though no one would read it! Well sgt. Shellshocked, i will follow your rules untill the end of the earth! And i promise to not do anything stupid or bad with other players! Never! Ok, looks like i am being a little bit mad, but...i will play for fun! And by the way, the last i remember i saw on the chatbar was: Gnome, stop spam the chat bar, play instead or i will ban you.. Then i said: WT??!! I took sucide because of anger on myself.

-- Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:41 am --

Ok i took sucide because of anger on finnwars! Sounds strange on my last post!
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Hey Gnome , they are not my rules , they are the rules of the JiF server. All we want is for players to enjoy playing on the server and have a lot of fun. So enjoy yourself be courteous , play fair and have fun. :)
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

all of us admins have an iron fist when it comes to the little rules we have. but i ve seen u play lately and i have nothing to complain about:-) when u come to the jiff server make sure to bring fun cause thats all we about.

oh and btw there are no little posts most of us read ALL the posts or at least i do and i also reply to lots of them even i cannot help sometimes
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Yep we're just a bunch of chatty old women really, that like nothing better than a natter between ourselves! :lol:
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Edit
Last edited by [JiF]corn on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Ok, sorry corn. I think i didnt saw the chatbar. I am so sorry! I will not use the chatbar so much now, when i have teamspeak! My sound was on wispering so it was really hard to hear me...for the guys who where on TS.

-- Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 am --

Btw, the guy who sounds like a girl is me!

-- Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 am --

Im 13 years(soon 14) old...
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

no problem gnome cesar sounds like a girl too :P :lol: :lol:

ps:just kidding cesar
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Well Gnome-father , it looks like the 3 day ban was just the thing that you needed in order to cool off and think about how much you value the JiF server. You have returned with a mature positive attitude , you have joined the forums and now have a TS account. I noticed yesterday that you were playing and behaving really well. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield and speaking with you on TS soon. :)
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Frenchy, you're dead.

I'll search on gametracker, and find out when you're on. And i'll go on with another name and when your ping is 200 , i'll change to [JiF]Cesar and kill you! :lol:
Last edited by [JiF]Cesar on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

:lol: i better play with a nick and no´tag in the coming days