WAAAAAAA

Speaks for itself
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

WAAAAAAA

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

So over the last few weeks I have been recording my sniping to make a video (everyone else is doing it, so why not I thought), In total I have about 15 minutes worth of head shots (i did say few weeks)
I've been using the free version of FRAPS and it works fine, saves the vids as .WMVs which is cool
So when I try to put them together I have run into problems
first I tried Windows Movie Maker - It all seems to work fine until I publish the movie, I collated everything down to about 7 minutes, it plays fine for about the first 5 mins then the screen goes black, the music plays and any transition slides show up but the rest of it is blank.
I tried again by publishing the same video again but got the same result,
next I tried to re-order teh videos and ended up with a complete black screen video with music over it - even the slides do not play.
So I tried Nero and after waiting 3.5 hours for it to D/L and install I find that it stops BF from working on the computer (ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!)
So I uninstall it and have to reinstall BF (another 2 hrs!)
then I go back to Windows Movie maker
I re-import all the clips, add transitions and music, trim it down and add a few tweaks etc.. (1.5hrs)
publish it (.5hrs)

The result

A black screen with music playing over it.
annoyed
I'd say so!
anyone got any advice?

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula