Rank Ups

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

hahaha, I remember that, I never went on that spawn point again...they had it under constant fire! You prob got kicked cuz you made everyone else on the squad look like a n00b...
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I got my first rankup last night and an unlock with it also. I haven't picked my unlock I was thinking on waiting for a little bit to see how fast I get my next unlock.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

They go pretty fast, but it's always good to be patient when choosing the upgrades,
especially with this new mod...er, game, it's a bit more complicated than BF2.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

I want the automatic turret for Xmas. I don't like playing assault but I want the turret, so I am going for that.
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Its 12am, someone play 2142 w/ me!
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

That was way past my bed time :!:
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I can't play untill I can get this PB problem from kicking me everytime I join a server. They know there is a problem and they have a blue million fixes that work for some but not others. Those of us that can't get the problem fixed they just tell us to play on servers thats not running PB but the only problem with that is I haven't found any yet so I'm screwed till till EA and PB can find a fix.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

Yup, I was able to get on and play for about an hour and then it started kicking me again so I went back thru everything and no go this time. I think most of it is from the last patch since it seems everyone started having a lot of problems with PB after the 1.06 patch.

I did manage to get a rankup to Gunner Silver and an award for Air Defense and I'm 40 points out from another rankup.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Well I got my mini-turret last night and I love my new toy :)
Its not as deadly as one would hope, but its still fun to watch the enemy have to deal with it.
I have to read the instructions on it. Not sure how many you can put out at once. Seemed like I could put out more than one sometimes and other times the old one blew up when I deployed a second one. I may have that confused with putting one up then getting killed, Respawning and putting up another.
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Yeah, as soon as you put up one, the other one wherever you set it up self-destructs, at first I thought u could put up many until i found out that each time I placed one down the other exploded!
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I found you can pick them back up to move them though. It shows you have 5 so I thought it meant I could put down 5 ;)
You ever watch it when an enemy comes near it squats before it fires, kinda funny.
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

The turrets are kinda neat, the squating is what I look for to tell if its friend or fo when I come up on one. Last night the enemy on the titan had a good thing going with their turrets in the passageways to the consoles. I think in the last 2 areas where we had to destroy the consoles they must of had 5 or 6 of them placed just right that you couldn't get them with nades from a safe spot but they would cut you down in a heartbeat when you tried to shoot them or get into position so you can toss a nade at them.

I have 2 unlocks left and one of them I can choose is the turret.

By the way I got my PB kicking fixed. Evenbalance found a user association in XP that was causing the probs.