-=UPS=- Fishfinger

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Fishfinger
New User

-=UPS=- Fishfinger

Post by Fishfinger »

Hello. My in game name is -=UPS=- Fishfinger. I Got bored when i was playing so i said things like go eat people u cannibal with a : P face on the end. These were intended as jokes. One of the JiF Members told me to grow up and shut up. I was very annoyed at this and i started arguing with him. I did call him fat but it was
a stupid and immature idea. I was banned from the server. I apologize for my immaturity and wish to be able to play in the server again as it is one of my favorites. I am sorry for being a whiny noob and I hope you forgive me. I'll shut up if I catch myself behaving like this again and leave the game for a bit to avoid future incidents like this one.

:D Cheers, -=UPS=- Fishfinger :D
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: -=UPS=- Fishfinger

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I split your post into it's own thread. The admin that banned you should get back to you shortly.
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: -=UPS=- Fishfinger

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Fishfinger,
you were repeatedly chat spamming last night and constantly calling other players noobs etc...
I gave a warning at the start of Wake that anymore cr*p from anybody would result in a ban - and you continued, therefore got banned.
Firstly, everybody was new once, we encourage new players to join us on the server, your attitude was deliberately antagonistic towards people you termed 'noobs'. this type of thing will dissuade new players from continuing with the game. Since this is a legacy game, we want to keep the community growing. This is not best done by mocking new players!
Secondly, do not ever insult an Admin on this server - do it again and you will never play here again. We give up our time and interrupt our game to keep the game play smooth and fair, there are enough genuine trouble makers around TKing, swearing etc.. without having to deal with spammers and insults as well.
Because you have shown enough maturity to come and apologise I will lift the ban and you are welcome to play on the server again.
However, neither I, nor the other admins will be so forgiving in future

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula