What servers do you play on?

Topic's about Some new game by EA
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Re: What servers do you play on?

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Was nice finally catching you in game last night Dj. I'm surprised at how well you picked up the gameplay. Saw you healing and shooting hell out there and you usage of the rockets on the walker shows you are a quicl learner.

Hope to squad up more often with you.
[JiF]Djsmg
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Djsmg »

It was fun, if you are on tonight I will hook up a mic to see if I can learn how to use the VOIP.

Now that I have the Baur unlocked I was going to start unlocking another kit, I am undecided which way to go... should I get the rest of the General class unlocks or go for Support, or the Engineer Class for the Pilum.

I really have to learn to spray the Baur in short bursts... along with the Minimap, I few times last night I saw the red dot behind me and thought I was gonna be knifed in the very near future only to turn around and learn that the guy was a few levels above me.
I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly".
That way everyone in the country can get wasted drinking Responsibly.
And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink Responsibly".
Probably will annoy the government as well.
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Yes do get a mike working. It's nice that you can hear our warning and plotting but if you see something, we can't get your input.

VoiP is as simple as press V to talk and that's it. We'll talk about your progression depending on what you want to acheive or what type of gameplay suits you better. That should orient your decision in which unlock branch to follow. But I would advise to get the general unlocks too.
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Changed your mind ?