Hacks - just another little rant.

Topics about EA's Battlefield 2 game
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Hacks - just another little rant.

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

This is getting a little out of control. Last time I played BF2, Smuckers and I formed a squad, I was convinced that at least one of the squads we were facing used some kind of hack. It seemed they could kill your sprinting character you with a single head shot while simultaneously jumping off a building. In one move they would dive around a corner and kill your hiding character with a single shot. They always seemed to know exactly where we were and they never ever missed. As one might expect their scores were way above the rest of us mortals.

Today, while searching for a method to speed up that annoying "Verifying Client" process, I came across sites selling BF2/BF2142 hacks???!!! NOOoooo! Not that it surprised me to find hacks out there but being sold online? What was really disturbing is that they had 230 visitors to the BF2 hack board while at that same moment there were only 287 people playing BF2 online. Does that mean that more people are using hacks then not? It sure feels like it. Takes all the fun out of it. Heck, FreeCell is looking better all the time.

This is from one of the four sites I found selling BF2/BF2142 hacks (used exactly three minutes of Googling to find them):
MSXSecurity is proud to announce a revolutionary new method to stopping detections and bans forever. The Anitcheat Fail safe system. In the past, all cheating had a weakness, which was when a anti cheat updated, your hack may have become detected. With our latest release of MiST 8.3 , We have made that a thing of the past. Now, every time that a anti cheat updates to a newer version (which may or may not detect a cheat) Your client automatically selects a NEW cheat to use, which the anti cheat has never seen. By doing this, Detections become impossible as they cant detect what they dont have. Checks are done very frequently, so chances of being caught are slim to none. This system is currently working on all games we support.
Also, Our hacks are completely updated and undetected for version 1.41 of BF2 and 1.06 of BF2142
Posted on October 20th, 2006

Since BF2142 is based on BF2 a full suite of Hacks are already available.
BF2142 Hacks // Battlefield 2142 Hacks Features
100% Punkbuster proof. You will never get caught

Minimap w/ enemy radar (shows you where the enemy is on radar)
Nametags - Shows you where the enemy is by making a bright red nametag
Health ESP - Shows you how much heatlh enemy has
Aimbot - Auto aim or Auto shoot to the enemys head or stomach. Works for tanks and planes too. View Distance - Lets you see really far away (look @ the pic of the carrier)
5 crosshairs
entity wallhack
Chameleon Skins - Lights up the enemy in bright colors
Nosky - Removes the sky for better FPS
xqz2 wallhack
Nofog - Removes the fog so you can see better
Nowater - Removes the water for better FPS
Save / Load Function - Lets you keep your favorite settings one click away
Asus wallhack
Anti PB Screenshot - Keeps you from getting caught by delivering a clean screenshot
I'm not sure I'm going to spend any more money on games that can't maintain a certain level of fairness. From what I’ve seen while playing and what I’ve read on these sites it seems the BF2/BF2142 engine has been completely compromised. Since I have little faith in EAGames to fix their products I not sure I want to touch this new one. It was bad enough that the "un-hacked' game was out of balance without the adding the problems created by a new level of professional hackers.

-sigh-
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

You think thats real or just somebody messing around?
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Followed one site through the forums back to the official BF2 site. Checked the forums in several sites troubleshooting the hacks for the clients. Even EA doesn't provide that kind of support. Awful lot of work to create a fake hack site. You can watch the hack movies on YouTube. They act as advertisements for the hackers. Pretty sad.

Here check this one out.
http://www.msxsecurity.com/
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Sigh
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

WHAT IS THERE LEFT FOR US FAIR GAMERS!!!!!
[JiF]Mentat
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Mentat »

I read an article several months ago that was talking about hacks for SIMS and some other games. They estimated the "Hacking/Cheat Industry" for all computer and console games generated more than 1/2 billion dollars in sales world wide between books and websites.

I am just really happy for Badger. Now that he has given up on useless computer games he can devote more time to holiday decorations, creating his clever animatronic lawn sculptures and hanging around the "North Pole" display at the mall, "Santa watching". :wink:
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

[JiF]rIot wrote:WHAT IS THERE LEFT FOR US FAIR GAMERS!!!!!
Repairing broken Caps Lock!
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

[JiF]Mentat wrote:I read an article several months ago that was talking about hacks for SIMS and some other games. They estimated the "Hacking/Cheat Industry" for all computer and console games generated more than 1/2 billion dollars in sales world wide between books and websites.

I am just really happy for Badger. Now that he has given up on useless computer games he can devote more time to holiday decorations, creating his clever animatronic lawn sculptures and hanging around the "North Pole" display at the mall, "Santa watching". :wink:
You're just happy that FH is too old to draw the attention of most hackers. :wink:
[JiF]Buick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Buick »

Thanks for that info Badge..that crap is exactly why I stopped playing America's Army
with all the hacks available and it's exactly why I'll stop playin BF2 and never buy BF2142.
Those hack for BF2 explain alot to me why I was being shot so easily and found also.
I've throughly enjoyed going back to BF1942 and Vietnam and a little TFC also.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Well its unfortunately fun to play :) I have not noticed any hacking yet.
I die alot but I think thats because I play badly. Took me a while to even get a kill.
Sometimes I was just spawning and getting killed over and over and over and over.
Got on some squads that actually moved together and it was better.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

[JiF]Buick wrote: I've throughly enjoyed going back to BF1942 and Vietnam and a little TFC also.
Saw You Briefly tonight. Hope my awesome presence didnt scare you away. :lol: Just kidding. Nice to see all you Jiffers out there.
WHO ME?
[JiF]Buick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Buick »

LOL@Sandretsky!..I think I briefly trembled when I saw you there but not sure.... :)
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

I haven't noticed any overall hacking. If someone was hacking, they still sucked enough anyway so it didn't matter much. There was one time when I was on some server and it dwindled down to a few versus a few. One guy showed up, completely obvious that he was using hacks and a speed shooting hack (even admitted too). It wasn't impossible to kill him though but as said before, it kind of sucked. Especially when he would kill the whole squad in like, 5 seconds. Our team still won anyway.
Iron_Feliks
Forum User

Post by Iron_Feliks »

thats right.
teach them haxzorz a lesson by sacrficing yourselves to theyre SAD but noble cause...
yeh riiiight.
i got this dude down my street banned on all of steams servers a couplke months back for hacking,
too bad it dont work on bf2....

Editted by Tissueman 12/27/06
[JiF]Mentat
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Mentat »