banned ?

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
hslan.Loki
New User

banned ?

Post by hslan.Loki »

Hi,cant join server,banned ? Why ?
Greetings Loki
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: banned ?

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I'm not the one that banned you, but according to the records you were banned for team killing and disruptive play. The admin who banned you can give you more details I'm sure, give them some time to see your post.
ImageImage
hslan.Loki
New User

Post by hslan.Loki »

hmm,looks like some1 dont like me...i never tk for fun..only if get murdered and no admin hepls...i was also not in game,when i was banned..i cant remember that there was a warning...
[JiF]Flying Tiger

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

I was present when you TKed another player and then left immediately without either discussing it or receiving a warning, so the intent was there regardless.

I've also had problems with you as No Escape, Loki and this is why I moved to ban you, because your MO was the same?

You create situations and then leave before anyone can deal with them properly, so because you've been less than forthright by using alias's and playing disruptively on the server I see no need to rescind the ban or offer you any kind consideration for reinstatement and so my decision stands.

[JiF]Flying Tiger
hslan.Loki
New User

Post by hslan.Loki »

do u know how often ive been tked and n1 was banned for that..and this tk u mean was when i crashed with a plane,bec my joystick din`t work anymore..i left to fix it..
btw i cant remeber any warning from u before all the years im playin on the server..and im allways tryin to fix teams..
but ok its your decision..bye..
ps : what mans MO ?
[JiF]Flying Tiger

As I said before your inability to discuss issues with JiF admins is what has led you to this point, and would you have brought it to someones attention (Admin) about being TKed I'm more than certain it would've been handled appropriately.

Now your attitude in response to my decision shows a complete lack of culpability and sincerity to account for your actions thus far.
I warn players "especially longtime regulars" and give them the benefit of the doubt, but like I said you refuse to acknowledge your misgivings and show a little humility for past transgressions in consideration for a reprieve.

Sorry you've chosen so poorly.

And MO stands for "Method of Operation"

[JiF]Flying Tiger
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

FYI
(admin only links)

http://www.jiff.net/viewtopic.php?f=10& ... dus#p20985

http://www.jiff.net/viewtopic.php?f=10& ... oki#p21512

Nice work FT, I was on but completely missed the Loki TK

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

hslan.Loki
New User

Post by hslan.Loki »

Well ,FT im not shure if i understand all u wrote,im german and my english is not as good as 20 years ago.But maybe,u give me a chance to let u see that u have a wrong opinion of me,my playing and my behavior in game.I will try to react on words of admin,which maybe didnt happend all time while playing.
Im also just playing here for fun and this is the last RTR server.
So,if your personal dislike allwos jump over ur shadow (german sentence)....pls
Regards Loki
PS: Maybe u can send me pm and tell me in easy words what exactly i did wrong..so i can react..
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

OR MAYBE lini or me could just translate the thing and send it to u as a pm. but i got no time tonight
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
hslan.Loki
New User

Post by hslan.Loki »

ok would be nice thanks ..Loki
[JiF]Flying Tiger

Loki,

Because we have a mutual friend in [JiF]Alfred E Neumann, I'm going to give you this one last opportunity.

Make no mistake I've done my homework with you, and you were once given a ban (also by me) as Der Waidmann so you are in affect now on your last chance to prove to myself and the JiF community that you deserve to play here.

So one more occurrence and that will be your 3rd strike and you will not be given anymore considerations, so if you value Alfreds friendship as much as I do please don't discredit him by making the same mistake for a third time.

Your Ban is now rescinded.

[JiF]Flying Tiger
hslan.Loki
New User

Post by hslan.Loki »

Thank u for for unbanning me... ill know to take that chance...if u help me like i asked u ...
hslan.Loki
New User

Post by hslan.Loki »

sorry i dint know its not allowed to have several fighter names...
[JiF]Sgt. hUTCHIE
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt. hUTCHIE »

Hello Hslan,

We do allow people to have different player names. However, it looks suspicious to us if there are 10 or so different player names per person if there is a problem. This is because it is sometimes used by players to mask bad behaviour. For example, one player name doing 20 team kills or other instances of bad behaviour is technically the same as 10 player names of the same person doing 2 team kills each. Where the multiple player names person is more likely to escape with a few kicks, the single player name would almost certainly get a ban.

Looking at your key I see 4711 is one of your old player names. I remember some time ago a couple of unfortunate episodes when I have been lucky and frustrated you a bit. Whilst I can accept being called a cheater and a hack, being sworn at in German or English is not acceptable on the JiF server.

When you have been playing as Hslan Loki I have not noticed any problems.

Just be aware that even with a name change your behaviour with different names is still associated with you as a person.

Regards

hUTCHIE.
Image Try a drop of the hard stuff....