requesting an unban

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
killzone
New User

requesting an unban

Post by killzone »

I was banned yesterday and I have to say it was deserved. Another player with a name of PET kept shooting at me and trying to tk me. I swore at him in chat. As he kept trying to tk me, I killed his tank with my bazooka. Right after that I was banned from the server.

I want to apologize for my swearing and actions. I shouldn't have sworn. I really enjoy playing on this server especially on Mondays with the custom maps. I appreciate that you guys keep it clean and enforce the rules. If you would allow me to play again on your server, it won't happen again.

Thanks for your consideration.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: requesting an unban

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Thanks for coming here and presenting your request in such a mature manner. We do strive to keep a fun place for gamers. The admin who banned you will get back to you.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: requesting an unban

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

kill zone is now welcome back to the server
Ban is forgiven
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula