Hi Gents, Greetings From The {LGC}

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
Phillip Tatalia
New User

Hi Gents, Greetings From The {LGC}

Post by Phillip Tatalia »

Hi all, my name is Phillip Tatalia, trainer of dolphins, master of puppets, and most of all "The Sniper King" :mrgreen: nice 2 meet French's m8's. I see that some of u guys have registered on our website so I only found it fair to do the same on ur's. I hope we can become allies in this game and hold some fun matches from time 2 time, I need all the help I can get at inf. training. Hope 2 see u guys on the server, since I plan on visiting ur's soon. xx

OK let me see, well I'm a professional musical composer/producer/engineer & multi business owner. I started composing mus when I was 12 years old and went professional at the age of 15, I have been in the business ever since and enjoy it still to this day. I have worked with many artist's and found all of them to have a special vibe, trust me that's about the closest thing to bliss that any person deserves. I also started getting into the business thingy and enjoy the challenge that business people give out, I'm one of those that refuse to lose so to say the least it's not an option (At Least In Business), I can't seem to get the winning bug in BF though. I found the game of BF42 almost 3 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I found BF relaxes me b4 I start working on the Mus thingy so I started a gaming community named Logical Gaming Corps. We are mainly a dogfighting group but also enjoy other aspects of the game, we are also a multi gaming community so we enjoy all things gaming, YES EVEN PACMAN :mrgreen:

Peace & B Wild

{LGC} Phillip Tatalia
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: Hi Gents, Greetings From The {LGC}

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Phillip Tatalia wrote:Hi all, my name is Phillip Tatalia, trainer of dolphins, master of puppets, and most of all "The Sniper King" :mrgreen: We are mainly a dogfighting group but also enjoy other aspects of the game, we are also a multi gaming community so we enjoy all things gaming, YES EVEN PACMAN :mrgreen:
{LGC} Phillip Tatalia

Hmmm, Sniper King?

that sounds like a challenge to me :mrgreen:

I registered Yesterday, Nice website 8)

tried out some of your games in arcade section, but couldn't play cos don't know the keys :(

Anyway, welcome to the JiF forums, hope to see you in game

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hi Phillip

Like your website. I too am addicted to BF42 & find it a great way to unwind after work. Spending time playing a game & chatting to people from other parts of the world is a good experience in my book.

Thanks for dropping by.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

hi phil welcome to our website to. Ur def the DogFight master, but sniper King :? depends on the definition of sniping :lol:
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Good to hear from you!

I too have been to the LGC website and noticed how nicely laid out it seems to be.
I haven't registered yet. :D
Phillip Tatalia
New User

Hmmm, Sniper King?
Well I hope u don't also think I'm a trainer of Dolphins do ya? :lol:

Nah I DF mostly but I do enjoy the inf thingy from time 2 time.

Thx 4 visiting the site gents, it's much appreciated. I'm a partner of Future Nuke, Art of Gaming, and CMS Web Design so designing websites is kinda a hobby for me while the gents on the pay roll deal with the day 2 day operation. Here is the link's to our sites:

http://www.futurenuke.com/
http://www.artofgaming.co.uk/
http://www.cms-webdesigns.com/

Thx 4 the warm welcome gents, u surely will see me on ur server soon, but tonight the GF has asked me to take her to the Ballet so I will probably stop by tomorrow.

Peace & B Wild
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Brick »

Welcome Philip.
Just registered on your site to check out the forums, particularly info on Joysticks per recommendation of [JiF]FrenchAfroMan.
Nice Site, Good info, Thanks!
Phillip Tatalia
New User

Hi Brick, yeah thx 4 registering 2 our website bud, make urself at home ;-)