TK's, swearing and offensive talk

Let us know how things are working out or if you have any suggestions or complaints
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

TK's, swearing and offensive talk

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i noticed allot of that lately and since no admins where on when it happened i figuered it would be good to say something about it in here. Today the player Gunny Ermes started calling me a fag, and sayíng that "all french now to do is surrender" and think thats kinda offensive, also wish some admin does something about it as far as its possible(bann kick,dont know since its only the name and not the ip or such) happend at around 21:50 german time so 15:50 us est time.

could it be that not all ur admins have the right to kick people?? if so u might wanna give the rights to some more of them playing the german britsh time.

thx FrenchAfroman
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: TK's, swearing and offensive talk

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Afro Man, thank you for bringing this to our attention,
All admin have the ability to issue a kick/ban but not all [JiF] are admin.
Next time an admin is on we will keep an eye out for this guy and issue a warning , plus record his details
Any repeat of this kind of behaviour will be not be tolerated and will be swiftly dealt with.
ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Lonewolf-McQuade
Forum User

Post by Lonewolf-McQuade »

Afroman,

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll lookup this guys keyhash and see if I can narrow down who it is. During the few times that we don't have an admin presence there are a couple of things that you can do. First, pop into the website and post in the shoutbox. We often check that and sometimes we'll lurk there even when we're not playing. And second don't forget that you can also ignore any user in game to silence their flow of stupidity. This will at least get you by until an admin can deal with it and until the end of your session. To ignore, you will need to hit the ~/` key by the 1. In the console type 'ignore 2' to ignore player number 2. 'unignore 2' removes the block. In that situation you can ignore them and encourage everyone else to do the same. It's not perfect as him getting kicked, but it will get you through :)

We'll all be watching for this guy in the future! Thanks.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

thx for the advide lonewolf. but no ned to ignore then my brain does it byhim self their stupidity won t affect my game play and ill enjoy it even more when i mine, zook or run them over :lol:
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]55GaLLoNdrUm
Forum User

Post by [JiF]55GaLLoNdrUm »

Yea, I saw that guy on last night (at least I think it was last night)...
He made some more insulting French comments that I assume were directed toward Afroman. This time I think he really got to Frenchie. No worries, though. I riddled him with so much lead that he could be used as shelter during a nuclear strike. :D
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
--Ernest Hemingway
[JiF]55GaLLoNdrUm
Forum User

Post by [JiF]55GaLLoNdrUm »

By the way, I believe that Gav and hutchie are both Brits, and are both admins.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
--Ernest Hemingway
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

yep 55 is right it happened again last night, again something like all french people can do is surrender and stuff like that, it makes me mad cause my gret grand father was wounded in world war one the other was a prisoner for 3 years. one of my grand dad was shoot in WW" and the other one was in the french resistance stealing from the germans and catching the us and british paratroopers in order to hide them till d-day.

i understand that admins whant to have fun too and sometimes wont do the kick right there cause they wanna play to but now i think its enough so it would be very nice if something could happen.

greetz frenchie
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

consider this joker gone French, If any admin see him acting up/insulting people or the like he will be swiftly dealt with.
If there are no admin on and you are there please post in shoutbox on forum and someone will come to your aid
ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]{zs}wids67
Forum User

Post by [JiF]{zs}wids67 »

this same guy gave me a load of verbal yesterday.. calling me an idiot amongst other things :roll:
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

there u have it hes not only being offensive to one of the usual players but even to jiffers with tag.

but now i said enough if he does anything again i will report it and for the rest i will just enjoy my bf time on the jif server like i do everyday playing with the jiffers
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Now that he's gone, can I come in and start my foul motor mouth :twisted:
xx :mrgreen: xx :lol: 8) :lol: xx :mrgreen: xx
Lonewolf-McQuade
Forum User

Post by Lonewolf-McQuade »

I saw Afroman's post in shoutbox today about the guy returning to play. I had to log in from work on a verizon card using my new laptop & new BF42 install. Unfortunately, I missed the guy, but when I get home in about 30 mins I'll look him up on the user data site and post his cd-key. I'm also going to go ahead and set a ban since we've had several complaints. He can stop in and sort it out if he likes.