Map rotation

Let us know how things are working out or if you have any suggestions or complaints
[JiF]{zs}wids67
Forum User

Map rotation

Post by [JiF]{zs}wids67 »

Hi guys..

Had a number of players on the server yesterday unhappy with the old Voting problem again..
and how its unfair to players who have been on the server some time, then someone joins the server and puts a map vote up..
Then the players who have been on the server some time have to play the same maps over again.
I agree with them to be honest.. even worse is when it happens more than once (constant voting)
no names mentioned for this but I think we all know who the culprits are.
but back to the point in genral could it be turned off? I see its point of being on (if no admin is around and map is to large for amout of players)

How about a vote on turning it off ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

wids
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Map rotation

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i have to agree with wids been playing on the server a lill over 8 hours yesterday and i stopt countiung the amount of times i played santa crosse, and the rest of the italian campaign and el alamein.
mostly some jifers are online so u might wanna give m the rights to map switch or something and stop that map voting. voting also gets anoying cause some people keep on sending votes till something happens
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

I gotta agree as well. We played some maps around 3 or 4 times in a couple of hours yesterday. Some of the maps i liked , but not repeatedly. It might be nice if map vote were turned off. Its useful when there are no admin but lets be honest, some people get carried away.

-Pvt. H
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

We've talked about this a lot in the past, but it keeps creeping back to the 'on' state and until someone says something I forget about it. I think I have squashed it for good though. Let me know if it get's turned back on tomorrow. (I left it enable for CMM's)
ImageImage
Lonewolf-McQuade
Forum User

Post by Lonewolf-McQuade »

There was a pretty vocal group of people that spoke out the last time we disabled it about keeping map vote turned on. You can forage through the past threads and find that we'd discussed it pretty thoroughly. In the end the decision was to leave it on because we didn't have admin coverage at times, and a whole group of people wanted it available. Perhaps things have changed some now. We do have a few more European-timed-admin, and hopefully we can leave it off because it has become a tool of abuse by a few immature knuckleheads.