why i need to change my player name

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
tuga
New User

why i need to change my player name

Post by tuga »

why the server ,jif pot luck ask me to change my player name ?
tuga it is my player name sinse 2007 ! but the cd game as broken and i buy another , now i changed my player name to tuga72 and the server ask me to changer the name why?
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: why i need to change my player name

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Did you make sure to update your profile so you are not logging in as "player"? Does this happen as soon as you enter the server or after a while?

Since you are using a new CD, make sure you are using the right profile when you join the game. I've done that by accident before. If you are using the right nickname and still get kicked right away it is an autokick. We'll have to check to see if that name is on the list of names not allowed and why. If you play for an extended period then get kicked, it is probably an admin kicking you. We'd have to wait for them to respond, but it doesn't sound like this is the case.

It may take a little time, but we'll sort this out.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.