Banned for accidental TK with NO WARNING!!!

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Hawkeye
New User

Banned for accidental TK with NO WARNING!!!

Post by Hawkeye »

We were playing Sante Croce and the fighting (gaming) was intense. I saw a man in arty and I started nading it. He jumped out and I kept shooting. I eventually killed him, only to find it was a teammate. Not only a teammate, but [JiF]LtComStarbuck. I typed in IMMEDIATLY.....OMG, BRAIN FART......SRY MAN. A few seconds later, I was banned from the server. For an accidental TK?? Come on. Please unban. Thanks.
[JiF]LtComStarbuck
Forum User

Re: Banned for accidental TK with NO WARNING!!!

Post by [JiF]LtComStarbuck »

Accidental
Pronunciation: \ˌak-sə-ˈden-təl\
Function: adjective
1: arising from extrinsic causes : incidental , nonessential
2 a: occurring unexpectedly or by chance b: happening without intent or through carelessness and often with unfortunate results

This was by no means "accidental"

I stood and watched you approach till you got so close I could read your uniform insignia and you cut me in half. I'd shrug it off if you did not have a rap sheet a mile long.

I'm one who still does not understand why you have not been permanently banned..... So don't give me this "No Warning" bologna.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --AEImage
Hawkeye
New User

Re: Banned for accidental TK with NO WARNING!!!

Post by Hawkeye »

2 a: occurring unexpectedly or by chance b: happening without intent or through carelessness and often with unfortunate results

Even in your posting of a definition, it is clear to see that it was an accident. Like I would PURPOSELY walk up to an admin and tk him. RIGHT!!!