map rotation

Let us know how things are working out or if you have any suggestions or complaints
[JiF]War Trophy
Forum User

map rotation

Post by [JiF]War Trophy »

I kinda miss certain maps that are no longer in regular rotation.
Midway - probably the best allround map there is cos it has it all: infantry, tanks, planes, ships, subs and artillery. You die all manners of a death in this map.
Liberation of Caen - kind of a cross between Market Garden and Berlin, Can't argue with those.
Battleaxe - well, with bots or a full house it's an outrageous map! :twisted: The basecampers LOVE this one. It's just too tempting after capping all flags.

I kinda wouldn't miss certain maps that are in regular rotation.
Anzio - the map layout is just too linear for me and it ends up a flag chase. Capture one flag and you have to run back again to the last flag you just capped.
Baytown - always a shortage of transport for those long hilly distances from flag to flag. So people end up diving off the cliffs and ending up as "... is no more"!
Santa Croce - this one really gets you running in circles until you pass out from dizziness.

Fortunately the admin guys are always more than happy to pull up some of my favourites when I ask :D
Last edited by [JiF]War Trophy on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Re: map rotation

Post by [JiF]corn »

I agree!
:lol:
Shalghar
Forum User

Post by Shalghar »

Hmm stalingrad, kursk or generally some more maps in the rotation would be nice sometimes. Well i´m not online too often in these days but essen gets on my nerves and i´ve seen and been bored by salerno too much. Husky without some custodians at the last base is quite enraging, to say so. ;)
Dice didnt do such a good job on balanced maps for the xpacks 1 and 2 as it seems to me so if it would be possible to enlarge the rotation list so that any admin had more maps/choices according to players "needs" that would be nice. ;)
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

A wedding dress ? Oooh, I gotta get me one of those !