EA Link

Topics about EA's Battlefield 2 game
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

EA Link

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

So is this thing like steam? what's the deal? And is BF2142 worth it? And where the hell is this TF2 coming out?
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

The link doesnt work for me but I had heard word of a new patch for BF2142 that has something to do with removing files forcing you to reinstall again, but I haven't come across this patch yet. As far as 2142 being worth it, Ive played it every night this week and I enjoyed every minute of it, its fun if you have active communications within the squads, you can really do some damage as a squad and eventually earn field upgrades that enhance the squad experience!
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

EA Link was broken for me. I removed it. Downloaded again and installed. It then worked.
Does not really do anything really useful that I can tell :)
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

I've enjoyed 2124, but is it worth it full price?

I'd say wait for the reduced to $19.99 price BigJ.
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I was at Wal-Mart last night and seen 2142 on the shelf and the slot was full. I asked the guy there that takes care of all PC stuff and he said out of 20 copies they got they still havd 19 of them. From what he has heard from people coming in to get it is that they wont pay the $50 price for it and they wont buy it till its down to $20-$25.