somewhere I depriving a village of its idiot ....

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
the_village_idiot
New User

somewhere I depriving a village of its idiot ....

Post by the_village_idiot »

hi everybody... im a french noob player, like all french also ^^ im a noob in BF1942 and in english.... i play sometime on your server and i'm happy to die in a funny time ^^

but i have big lag .... its the "french connexion :)". but i change my name on tontonyoyo, tontonHF, lidiotduvillage, no_man's_land,....

im a law student, but my hollidays begin.... so i work ^^ i try to play 2 or 3 time by week but its difficult....

sorry for my poor english, but i hope to happen something here.... nonsense too ^^

PS : i try to read all reglements

PS 1 : i love mini rambo ^^ it's my first [JIF] kill ^^

PS 2 : i hate DDAY evil hoosier who TK when i take a plane where his name isnt write :)

PS 3 : just for 599 € woooooow

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[JiF]Djsmg
Forum User

Re: somewhere I depriving a village of its idiot ....

Post by [JiF]Djsmg »

Welcome to the forums :D

For a minute there I thought you might have been one of [JiF]LtGav's long lost relatives (or atleast another fine beverage connoisseur).

I hope that you will continue to enjoy our server, it is a great place to learn this game.
I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly".
That way everyone in the country can get wasted drinking Responsibly.
And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink Responsibly".
Probably will annoy the government as well.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

[JiF]Djsmg wrote:For a minute there I thought you might have been one of [JiF]LtGav's long lost relatives (or atleast another fine beverage connoisseur).
But of course he is! He comes from the country which produces fabulous wines. They are brought up drinking the stuff (which is how you should bring up your children, to appreciate the finer things in life from an early age)

Glad to see you on the forum. If you want to stick with lidiotduvillage I will have to change my avatar (darn that means I'll just have to get some more beers in! :D )
Do not worry about your english we usually get the idea of what the non-english speaking chaps are saying (especially those Canadians)
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Welcome!
:D