Pleasedontkillme's custom maps

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
pleasedontkillme
Forum User

Pleasedontkillme's custom maps

Post by pleasedontkillme »

i got some new maps for you to try. i just made em, and they need testing, so i put them on here. Here's a list of them. if any sound interesting, ask for more info.
Amudsen Base
Dresden (please note, this isnt quite finished)
Morachi Island
Muana Loha
Peanel's private island (its not as bad as it sounds, it proved most popular with my freinds)
St Andervahs
Ostner Crater
Tokyo (sould really be named Tokyo Harbour)
Burbage Valley
Amudsen Base. My attempt at making an antarctic map. (While there are records of american aircraft landing on the arctic, no one has ever told of a WWII aircraft landing on the antarcic. But this level is called Amudsen base, and not Scott base, so it wouldnt make sense to have the first person to reach the south pole having a base on the other side of the world.)
Amudsen Base. My attempt at making an antarctic map. (While there are records of american aircraft landing on the arctic, no one has ever told of a WWII aircraft landing on the antarcic. But this level is called Amudsen base, and not Scott base, so it wouldnt make sense to have the first person to reach the south pole having a base on the other side of the world.)
Dresden. not quite finished, but playable. (if you have battlecraft feel free to finish it in any way you like)
Dresden. not quite finished, but playable. (if you have battlecraft feel free to finish it in any way you like)
Fuldons, its supposed to be in the night, but ill let you be the judge of how well that worked out.
Fuldons, its supposed to be in the night, but ill let you be the judge of how well that worked out.
THESE MAPS ARE FREEWARE. If you want to use them in a server, pass them on to frends or even edit them, feel free to do so. But please acknolige me as the rightful owner and if you edit it, ask permission before you can pass it along/upload it onto a website. Like i said, these maps are FREEWARE, which means they ARE FREE, which relates to the fact that you CANNOT SELL THEM.
Last edited by pleasedontkillme on Sat May 31, 2008 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
all i wanted....................

....................................................................................................................was to belong
pleasedontkillme
Forum User

Re: Pleasedontkillme's custom maps

I originally posted this on the for sale/giveaway section, but i moved it here on advice from [JIF]cannedcorn007. Here's the original post http://www.jiff.net/viewtopic.php?f=11& ... 803#p17803

....................................................................................................................was to belong
[JiF][AARP]Jimbo
Site Admin

Post by [JiF][AARP]Jimbo »

And I moved the original post here as well so that you don't have to look in two places.
pleasedontkillme
Forum User

Thanks Jimbo.

pleasedontkillme
Forum User

soo, no ones interested in some free maps then?

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

It's not that we're not interested in someones maps. I just haven't had time to test them locally as I've been pretty busy lately. I will get around to it eventually. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

hi kill, i just found these
I'll D/L them and check them out.
on a side not do you think you could put together a bunker complex, like a maze of bunkers/tunnels/walkways. something for CQB
i cannot get battlecraft to run on my system.
If you can help PM me, i have some basic layouts that i can forward to you
Z
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Zouga, you can download the 'Rheinmetall panzer factory' map (Google it up, it's easily available). It has all those things in it and features the M1 garand rifle with a scope !!!!!!!!!
pleasedontkillme
Forum User

[JiF]Mike wrote:It's not that we're not interested in someones maps. I just haven't had time to test them locally as I've been pretty busy lately. I will get around to it eventually. :)
oh, ok.

pleasedontkillme
Forum User

im working on Amudsen base to try and make it co-op and single player compatible.

pleasedontkillme
Forum User