at last

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
[JiF]{zs}wids67
Forum User

at last

Post by [JiF]{zs}wids67 »

Hallo peeps,
Got in at last... lol
I have been playing on the server for some time now and tried to get on forum last year.
I play under wids67, 67 the year I was born, wids short for my old name widowmaker but
not used it for years now. I live in the UK (northeast) near middlesbrough.
I have been in quite a few clans over the years playing jolt leagues, mostly quake 3 clans (cy6 ect).
The last bf clan was l33t force( i know lol), but that was some years ago.
Had the game since it came out and came across some (what I would call) perfect players.
What I mean by this is Team players, like mini rambo. He always buddies up with someone and believes
in whats written across my heart FLAGS not FRAGS.

well that's me.. nice playing with you guys. cya on the server ;)
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: at last

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hoorah

Another Englishman!
Hiya wids, we'll soon have enough UK players for a convention :lol:
Like your comments about team players.
See you in the game.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Welcome to the forums!
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Hey Wids
welcome, glad to have you
and a brit too :D :D
Z
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

That's it, there spreading like flies ! They want that empire where the sun never sets back and quick !
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtWaterboy »

WW....

(Welcome, Wids!)

LT
[JiF]LtComStarbuck
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtComStarbuck »

Mad dogs and englishmen go out in the mid-day sun
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --AEImage
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

[JiF]LtComStarbuck wrote:Mad dogs and englishmen go out in the mid-day sun
I hate to quibble but actually mad dogs go out when ever they damn well please. As for Englishmen, so few have actually seen the sun they may not even realize they are out in it. Do they still teach the finer points of sun recognition in England? or do they simply rely on reruns of Baywatch to help educate the masses? Noel Coward may have had the distinct advantage of travel to enlighten him as to the midday habits of Englishmen visa vee the midday sun but he certainly seemed to have missed the mark on mad dogs. Was he just trying to cozy up to the mad dog lovers? and what about cats? They're half crazy too! Should they be given the right to stroll about in the midday sun? or is that restricted to the privileged classes? Can wids67 go out in the midday sun - or does playing on a map that is set at midday seem close enough!

Finally, can the babes on Baywatch run in slow motion in the midday sun? and does watching them do so turn us into mad dogs?

Whew, I had to get that off my chest. Welcome wids67, this is a place for serious discussion and debate, study hard and you'll do fine.
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]{zs}wids67
Forum User

Thanks for a great welcome :)

as for mad dogs and englishman going out in the mid day sun, I walk my dogs in the mid day sun but they are not mad.. on the other hand I am or should I say I have a condition M.A.D.D ( mixed anxiety depressive disorder) not a problem, just keep taking the meds and going out with my dogs in the mid day sun and I feel fine... but dose that count? im english but if I had been a member of my family when the french were having their heads chopped off it wouldnt count as my family came from france yet fled when all the revalution thing was going on. So am I an englishman? I think I must be by now.. passport says I am... so must be.
[JiF]Sgt. hUTCHIE
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt. hUTCHIE »

Yo Wids,

Nice to see you here. I've had some fun games with you. It's great when we're on the same team and frustrating when you're not. Especially as recently you've taken to take turns with mini rambo roasting my backside with a bazooka. This will have to stop lol. Alas 67 is my magic year too.

Hutchie getting old....
Image Try a drop of the hard stuff....
[JiF]Mini Rambo
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Mini Rambo »

uuups my best Wids in here too?! See it a little Late :lol:

Heeellllloooooooo my Best.... Head up Head down ( Wids and I know what head up is xx )

Nice to see you here.....
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

hUTCHIE wrote:Yo Wids,

Nice to see you here. I've had some fun games with you. It's great when we're on the same team and frustrating when you're not. Especially as recently you've taken to take turns with mini rambo roasting my backside with a bazooka. This will have to stop lol. Alas 67 is my magic year too.

Hutchie getting old....
This is wierd chaps. Us 3 Brits & our year is 67 (forget Zouga he's just a mere babe).
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]Lt Gav wrote:
hUTCHIE wrote:Yo Wids,

Hutchie getting old....
This is wierd chaps. Us 3 Brits & our year is 67 (forget Zouga he's just a mere babe).
'67 is my year also. I graduated high school in '67.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

That's it, the brits have landed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGqroT1FZ5Y

Now enjoy !
[JiF]{zs}wids67
Forum User

end of the world as "u" know it but how wonderful it will be with all us Europeans taking over xx