Another reason not to get BF2142

Topics about EA's Battlefield 2 game
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

If you wanna play knock yourself out. :) I'm not trying to stop anyone from buying or playing the game. I gave it a chance in the beta, I liked it, it was a lot of fun as new things always are. In the past I have jumped on the bandwagon right away and purchased every BF title out, only to stop playing it after a few weeks cause I get bored with it. I just can't justify getting a game I know I will stop playing soon. The ads are just the cherry on top IMO, and I am sure only the start of a new trend we will start seeing in more and more games, which saddens me. Perhaps, when the game is $19.99, as all games eventually become, I will pick it up. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

When games become 19.99 they are no longer good games, further more WoW is now at the low low price of 19.99, proving my point in yet another way that it is a evil game!
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

LOL, that is only because on the 28th of November they are releasing a huge expansion pack, which will cost $50. I believe you need to have the original to use it. I preordered the expansion about 10 months ago. ;)
ImageImage
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

you need the orig+exp+$30/month and then you get to enjoy. The maim reason I don't like the game is because you pay monthly, and walking around fighting dark elfs isn't that appealing, but hey that's why I play battle field.

p.s. sorry for bad grammer/spelling I'm on a pocket PC
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I hate the $14.99/mo thing, believe me. I pay for 3 accounts, mine, my wifes, and my sons. We now sit just about every night and play, not always doing the same thing, but it's together as a family. Go out to the movies one night and you'll probably spend more, this lasts all month. That's how I look at it anyway. Plus, it's a good time as long as you don't let it take over your life, which it easily can. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

[JiF]Mike wrote:I hate the $14.99/mo thing, believe me. I pay for 3 accounts, mine, my wifes, and my sons. We now sit just about every night and play, not always doing the same thing, but it's together as a family. Go out to the movies one night and you'll probably spend more, this lasts all month. That's how I look at it anyway. Plus, it's a good time as long as you don't let it take over your life, which it easily can. :)
How life imitates art...it's all going back to the season opener of South Park.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

As long as I don't have my wife drop a pan under my seat cause I don't wanna take the time to do #2, I think I am ok. :)
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

ROFPP :!:
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]Mike wrote:As long as I don't have my wife drop a pan under my seat cause I don't wanna take the time to do #2, I think I am ok. :)
LOL
That was one tough scene ;)
“If a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged,
a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested”
- Thomas Wolfe.
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

I work at the movie lol so basiclly it costs nothing, but i know what ya mean
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Mentat
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Mentat »

[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

HA
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

[JiF]Beezer wrote:HA
You got two peanuts for that? Ha!
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

I take what peanuts I can get so that i can take them and get Trophies!!
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

HA