Lag

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Lag

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

damn i've been laggy on the server lately but i think its my computer not the server since mini rombo seems to be doing great and i m from the same country.

so don t wonder if u havent see me the past few days but after one round af lag i m usualy pissed of i leave.

i should try another server to see if its laggy there but clicking on the Jif server has become a habit :lol: i m like a dog that was trained to sit down when the wishle blows, when i turn on my computer if have to oush the jif button :D
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Re: Lag

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

FrenchAfroman wrote:...
i should try another server to see if its laggy there but clicking on the Jif server has become a habit :lol: i m like a dog that was trained to sit down when the wishle blows, when i turn on my computer if have to oush the jif button :D
prehaps a name change will help - have you tried IvanPavlov?
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]Djsmg
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Djsmg »

Pavlov's dog?? lol

Wait I hear a bell!!
I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly".
That way everyone in the country can get wasted drinking Responsibly.
And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink Responsibly".
Probably will annoy the government as well.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

It may not be you if your playing during working hours here (say 9AM to 5PM Eastern US) the Internet connection the server uses has been reaching full bandwidth. After work hours it should not be a problem.
We have been waiting for an bandwidth increase since last OCT, but the ISP has been VERY,VERY, VERY slow to implement it. Some excuse about having to re-route fiber or something.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

couldnt remenber the name yesterday, ut i might rename myself Jif Pavlov.

i moslty play in your guys work hours it might be that but i m gonna try to clean my pc a little get some crap out toi let it run faster. i noticed it was slower in the internet to so that has noithing to do with bf
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

MY pc works again after being realy laggy i stoped playing on this server and a lill later my mainboard broke so now everything is fixed and my pc runs like a jung monkey, and i m not laggy anymore