Miko Starbuck

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Miko Starbuck

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I don't know if any other people experience this (maybe it was because it was after 2 in the morning), but everytime I came across Miko last night I expected her to be dressed differently. Maybe a skirt & handbag! :lol:
I bet I sound like a real sexist.
I am really glad she has joined though, we can get another angle on Starbuck from her.
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Re: Miko Starbuck

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

You can't be sexist, you're british !
xx
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtWaterboy »

doh!!!

lol @ Sir Die... :lol:

Welcome Miko... used to have a bunch of the "female persuasion" playing and in the "Jar" with us.

guess they finally gave up on all us hopeless, aging big kids.... ;)

ps. keep you hubbie outta trouble & make sure his cheat codes are turned off.....heehee.... :D

LT
[JiF]Miko Starbuck
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Miko Starbuck »

Lt Gav,
I will try to wear my skirt and pocketbook for ya next time if you promise to wear your skirt and man purse too. By the way pocketbooks are great to carry grenades. :D
Miko Cobb
[JiF]Miko Starbuck
Forum User

Waterboy,
Thats too big of a task to keep him out of trouble lol, and by the way he has a hard time keeping me out of trouble. hehe
Miko Cobb
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

lol oh my!

Run! Miko has extra nades in that pocketbook. :lol: :lol:
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Sir Die-a-lot wrote:You can't be sexist, you're british !
xx
Ha ha we are the country that gave the world Benny Hill! :lol:
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

[JiF]Lt Gav wrote:
Sir Die-a-lot wrote:You can't be sexist, you're british !
xx
Ha ha we are the country that gave the world Benny Hill! :lol:
Case in point !
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

shes good she was the only survivor of aberdeen on british side last night. i had just found her and started shooting but the map was over, good thing though cause she might have got me
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]LtComStarbuck
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtComStarbuck »

FrenchAfroman wrote:shes good she was the only survivor of aberdeen on british side last night. i had just found her and started shooting but the map was over, good thing though cause she might have got me
I am not sure she would qualify as 'good' but she is having a blast with it. Her play style is to stay out of the action, taking long looping treks around battle points. She will hide near a flag and cap it when nobody is paying attention. Scores like 11-1-0 are not uncommon for her. It works.

She has also become very good with AA guns so watch out Waterboy!

Skill notwithstanding, she is really really having more fun than I would have ever imagined, I think it has a lot to do with the good sports and all around fun camaraderie found on 'our' server. I thank everyone for welcoming her and making her feel so comfortable from the start. Jifers sure are a great bunch.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --AEImage
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

[JiF]LtComStarbuck wrote:
FrenchAfroman wrote:shes good she was the only survivor of aberdeen on british side last night. i had just found her and started shooting but the map was over, good thing though cause she might have got me
I am not sure she would qualify as 'good' but she is having a blast with it. Her play style is to stay out of the action, taking long looping treks around battle points. She will hide near a flag and cap it when nobody is paying attention. Scores like 11-1-0 are not uncommon for her. It works.

She has also become very good with AA guns so watch out Waterboy!

Skill notwithstanding, she is really really having more fun than I would have ever imagined, I think it has a lot to do with the good sports and all around fun camaraderie found on 'our' server. I thank everyone for welcoming her and making her feel so comfortable from the start. Jifers sure are a great bunch.
I still can't believe you knifed her last night. That was cold. You keep that up and you'll wind up on the "group W bench" :shock:
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
[JiF]LtComStarbuck
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtComStarbuck »

[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger wrote:I still can't believe you knifed her last night. That was cold. You keep that up and you'll wind up on the "group W bench" :shock:
Oh she was NOT happy about that.

So you think I may not be moral enough to join the army? Just keep me away from the mean nasty father rapers.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --AEImage
[JiF]Miko Starbuck
Forum User

Thank you all for the vote of confidence as for other Starbuck he is holy hot water I may not get him ingame but in real life. You know I don't get mad I get even. 8)
Miko Cobb
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger »

[JiF]LtComStarbuck wrote:
[JiF]ALargeWoodenBadger wrote:I still can't believe you knifed her last night. That was cold. You keep that up and you'll wind up on the "group W bench" :shock:
Oh she was NOT happy about that.

So you think I may not be moral enough to join the army? Just keep me away from the mean nasty father rapers.

So I have to ask. KID, HAVE YOU REHABILITATED YOURSELF?
"Oh god, I've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman"
Captain Zapp Brannigan
mbm
Forum User

Post by mbm »

:shock: I'll run buy a hut in the middle of nowhere thinking it is deserted and Miko will put 3 or 4 tommy bullets in my bum. I still can't sit down!