Dungeons and Dragons

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]Squeaky McSqueakums
Forum User

Dungeons and Dragons

Post by [JiF]Squeaky McSqueakums »

[Geek]
do any of you play it? because it sounds like fourth edition with allow play over the internet. will be the same/similar gameplay, just with a DM created VR world, central dice rolling, Voice chat, and some other fancy features. the 3 core rulebooks and stuff will be out by june-july i think. it would be cool to get together a jif group, or introduce a few of you guys to the guys I play with.
[/Geek]
That's right, these posts are the result of the dedicated work of me and a room full of monkeys working diligently on our typewriters.
[JiF]Toriq
Forum User

Re: Dungeons and Dragons

Post by [JiF]Toriq »

Haven'd played since college days and not at all familiar with 3rd edition and later ruleset etc, but I'd be game to join a play group. Always wanted to play again just don't have anyone around to play with. If you decide to set it up and have a DM then let me know.
Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
[JiF]Squeaky McSqueakums
Forum User

Re: Dungeons and Dragons

Post by [JiF]Squeaky McSqueakums »

cool, if i organize something it would be over this summer as forth edition wont be out until then.
That's right, these posts are the result of the dedicated work of me and a room full of monkeys working diligently on our typewriters.