Twice kicked

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Re: Twice kicked

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

LoL
[JiF]Toriq
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Toriq »

Ive done the "forget which team I'm on" thing a few times myself. Usually, when the red/blue colors start to become a blur I and I start accidentally shooting at my own team, I know it's high time to quit! Or maybe that's the problem! :?
Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

For those who play 2142, you'll know what I'm refering to. I've been kicked out of our own server on a minus score for shooting repeatedly my own squad teamates as they were spawning on me as their squad leader while I was capping an enemy spawn point ! Talk about losing it ! And everytime the 'SirDiealot <teamkill> SoAndSo' would appear in the chat, I would go 'Oh no ! S..t on toasts !' and then proceed to shoot the next squad member as he appeared and go 'Oh no ! S..t on toasts !' and repeat.....
Last edited by Sir Die-a-lot on Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Yep, done that. More than once :oops: