How to get home safely when drunk!

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]DispDave
Forum User

How to get home safely when drunk!

Post by [JiF]DispDave »

Ever been out drinking, and the drink count gets away from you? You have your car outside, and your totally blah up. A simple solution to get home without any mayhem, or legal problems, is to whip out your wallet, and call AAA. They usually take an hour to get there, which gives you more time to pound them down. Tell the driver your transmission has finally blown. (This way he doesn't try to get the car running for you) He will drop you and your car off right in your driveway for free. If you don't have AAA, it would be a good idea to have it, if not just for this reason. It's about $100 a year, and compared to loss of license, lawyers and court costs, it is an easy $100 to spend. They will tow you up to 200 miles for free, with unlimited tows. When the hell are you out for a night of drinking more than 200 miles from home? If you drive for a living like I do, this is a plan that is a must! http://www.aaa.com
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Did you write this post as soon as they dropped you off :wink:
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I was thinking on the same lines as Grimp except I was going to ask if this was coming from someone with experiance at doing this.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Dave is an upfront guy who says what he means so I have to respect him and reply in kind.
Now that said he does have Jedi mind control powers which I have witnessed personally at a LAN party.
He just stands there when they are giving out prizes and they hand them to him. Its amazing but true. Now after you reply "in kind" make sure you wear a steel turtle neck sweater for at least day after your post. He has a Jedi death grip too and I am not sure of his range :wink:
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Hmmm... aparently Daves bad word only shows up in the RSS feed not when you view going to the site with your browser.
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

Like in the commercial I've seen, go to a pizza place, order one for delivery to your house, and ride home with them.

I only wish some of the Bengal's players would try either one...