Possible scrim??

Would you like to have a match or scrim with us? We aren't a competition clan, but we do play well with others.
[JiF]Brick
Forum User

Re: Possible scrim??

Post by [JiF]Brick »

Yep, Winky is definetely from California
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]EveryAvenue wrote:Sunday nights are always perfect.
Sundays are best bet for me as well.
[JiF]WinkyDeathKill
Forum User

Post by [JiF]WinkyDeathKill »

[JiF]Brick wrote:Yep, Winky is definetely from California

It starts at a very young age, the trips to Napa, the visits to the coast, the school lunches of asagio cheese and pita bread.
We are slowly being manipulated, pushed into a kind of walking coma of what life is not and what it should be. We are then exposed to the one sided views of our teachers and community leaders. By the teen years we are so confused that a day without discussions of saving the locally beached whale, the grass/moss that is in danger of being lost due to global warming, carbon offset credits, full coverage health care for your pet, and any number of other whacked out topics that would make your wig spin that we start to lose grasp of reality. It really is a state of denial wrapped in a cloak of emotionally acceptable insanity that drive them on. Convinced that theirs is a cause for the ages, saving California from the future holocaust caused by the irresponisble behavior of us humans, us cabon life forms. Yep, I am from California and it is a very large padded room that we all play in- with normal people on the outside looking in and shaking their heads at the site of it all...... Sad really.

Anyway, anyone up for some killin?
The Winky
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

Sounds like Canada only without the Badgers :lol: ;)
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Well, like the Winkster, I'm no JIF but i'd be more than ready to man the trenches with you guys on sunday(s)
lets take that hoosier and his ilk to town
Z
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]evilhoosier
Forum User

Post by [JiF]evilhoosier »

OK fellas, how about Sunday March 2 at 8:00 pm EST(eastern standard time). I figure 2 20 minute rounds, one map of your choice, one of ours and a tiebreaker map. We should easily field at least 10 so a 10V10 if possible. This is just for shits and giggles so it does not have to be strictly jif to fill roster. Just no ringers please lol. We can do this on our BF42 server 8.12.70.184 p/w- jifmw. Let me know what you think and we can run with it.
[JiF]LtWaterboy
Forum User

Post by [JiF]LtWaterboy »

.::]MW[::.evilhoosier wrote:OK fellas, how about Sunday March 2 at 8:00 pm EST(eastern standard time). Just no ringers please lol. .
Guess I'm out then, huh? ;)

LT
[JiF]evilhoosier
Forum User

Post by [JiF]evilhoosier »

I said ringers not singers man LOL. Looking forward to this, should be good fun. I also have TeamSpeak so if you would like for me to jump on TS sometime to discuss things just need the info.
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

I'll be in the LA airport (hopefully) at that point going through customs .. won't be able to make it :wink:
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

I will be available if there is a need to offset Waterboys skills.
:shock: :lol:
[JiF]EA
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]EA »

Count me in. My friend soldner, will also play if we need another spot to fill. We should get another thread started for some sort of sign up, so we can keep it organized.
I'm working on solving the gas crisis.
[JiF]WinkyDeathKill
Forum User

Post by [JiF]WinkyDeathKill »

Hey,
how does this go anyway? Is there an A-list of JiF/non-JiF members that get called into action? Is it first come, first serve?
Most likeable (that counts me out...lol), Senior members only, etc?

How do you roster a match like this is what I am asking I guess. Im a new guy as far as an offical JiF and would not be offended in any way if there were choices made on any of these questions that did not include the Winkster.

Maybe its a loterry thing? I can send my five bucks in and pick some scores on the chart if that gets you a slot!!!

Anyway,

glad to see other clans are willing to be shamed into submission by the outstanding skills I've seen around here by ya'all ... (shameless plug for a spot in the match) :D

let the games begin!!!!

P.S. For those that would like to see the game in action but are not playing, can you log in as a spectator? I think that would be real cool too!
The Winky
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

In the past some JiF'er decides to start a list and it's first come first served.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

If you can't fill the team let me know. I may be able to come.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

I don't mind being on the bench.There are others that have been members longer than i.
Maybe we should play a practice round, benchwarmers vs starters :lol: