HeyHey!

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
soldner
New User

HeyHey!

Post by soldner »

Hey all just thought id post a few things about me.... I'm 19, i live in Michigan, United States and i've been playing computer games since i was a little kid lol. See ya on the servers :D

Games:
TF2
DoD:S
CS:S
Insurgency
BF2
"Y'know what you are, what you're made of. War is in your blood. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." - John Rambo
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: HeyHey!

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Thanks for stopping by. Grimp and I didn't play online games when we were 19 because electricity hadn't been invented yet.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
soldner
New User

Post by soldner »

hahaha... did you also have to walk 15 miles to school through 3 feet of snow back then? lol
"Y'know what you are, what you're made of. War is in your blood. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." - John Rambo
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Welcome, Actually I've been a kid since I turned 30 (over 20 years ago :( ) so I guess maybe I have been playing since I was a kid :D I get mentally younger every year. My wife has another way of putting it. She calls it dementia.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

My wife gave me a box of maturity one year for Christmas (true story), but I left the top off and it all got away.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
soldner
New User

Post by soldner »

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman wrote:My wife gave me a box of maturity one year for Christmas (true story), but I left the top off and it all got away.
haha... well i hope you at least saved the reciept! :lol:
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Hiya!
I play DoD about once a week.
Bf 1942 is still my fav.
good to hear from ya! 8)
[JiF]EA
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]EA »

Soldner is one of my really good friends, and I convinced him to go out and buy bf1942 today, so you should seem him on our server soon.
I'm working on solving the gas crisis.
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

[JiF]EveryAvenue wrote:Soldner is one of my really good friends, and I convinced him to go out and buy bf1942 today, so you should seem him on our server soon.
Ah yesssssssss, fresh meat !