Cincy, Oh.

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Cincy, Oh.

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I'll be the first to post here. I'll be at my moms over Laborday weekend down by Cincy, Oh. I know kelly is in N. Ky and there is someone that is in Cincy but I don't remeber who now. I didn't know if anyone wanted to try and meet someplace say on Sunday afternoon or what. Not sure where we could meet at either but maybe say hafl way or something. I'll be leaving on 9-2 that afternoon to start the drive to my moms.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Waterboy and I both live in Cincy. Pick a time and a place and I'll see if I can make it. It all depends on what the wife has planned for me. Don't know about Waterboy, but I'll probably see him at work on Fri.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I'm not to familar with the area, I can get to Florence, Ky. and Newport, Ky. with no probs but have no idea where a good place would be to meet for coffee or lunch or whatever. I will be in Vevay, In. if that would help pick a place and all I would need is directions. As for a time I'm flexiable on that for all day Sunday and most of the day on Monday. If things go right I'll be staying at my moms that whole week also to help her out around the store but wont know that for sure till I get down there.

I would say if someone would want to pick a place and time to meet that works for you guys is fine with me, just give me some directions and maybe someones ph# in case I need to call for more directions.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

How bout here:

Yes I am playing with my new GPS software :roll:
[JiF][AARP]Jimbo
Site Admin

Post by [JiF][AARP]Jimbo »

Hey Grimp I think they should go to the baloney place, that?s out there isn?t it?
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Its to far away. North of Columbus about 143 miles from Cincy. I guess thats not too far to a good bologna sandwich :wink:
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

That sounds good to me Grimp but the only problem is that my 16 yr old boy will probably be with me. Beside I had to give up drinking a few years ago when they put me on all of these meds for my back and I hate that because I like a good beer every now and then.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I wasn't serious :oops: Somebody tell big J to come back :wink:
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

I'm there... let me just find the next comair flight into lexington.
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:I wasn't serious :oops: Somebody tell big J to come back :wink:
I figured you was.
[JiF]DispDave
Forum User

Post by [JiF]DispDave »

[JiF]bigjohnson wrote:I'm there... let me just find the next comair flight into lexington.
We missed you BigJ
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

Just checking to see if anyone has any ideas on if a get together is possible or not. After Saturday afternoon I will have limited net access. For those of you that can make it pick a place since I'm not familiar with the area be it N. Ky or in Cincy. I can get around to places but have no idea on a good place to meet.
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

maybe we should shoot for a little longer out so we can do some better planning. Maybe get some of the NOrthern Ohio nuts down as well?
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

[JiF]KellysHero wrote:maybe we should shoot for a little longer out so we can do some better planning. Maybe get some of the NOrthern Ohio nuts down as well?
I'm up for that also. I can get down to my moms just about anytime unless something happened here at home to where I had to stay. I'm not sure when my next scheduled trip will be to my moms between now and close to the end of March when my kids are out of school for spring break because I sometimes just up and say we are going next week and the family says ok.