Forum User

Hey Jimbo!

Post by [JiF]Sly Gambit »

GET A MIKE.

:D
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Re: Hey Jimbo!

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

LOL, I nagged him about it before. He always comes up with some excuse, sorta like me on TS. He seems to have one on and off. Probably MACs don't support mics :shock:
[JiF][AARP]Jimbo
Site Admin

Post by [JiF][AARP]Jimbo »

It has an onboard mike but I would rather get a headset/mike combo at some point. Grimp what was the name of that push map we were trying to play last night? I don't think I ever want to play that one again.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

The one with the guy who tried to tell everyone what to do?
"Everyone follow me through the water you idiots." Then we would lose all our points.
"Are you all stupid!" "All JiF you guys suck." God I almost left 50 times. He just would not shut up!
If I ever see him on a server again I am not going there. Of course I don't remember who it was.
That map?? I don't know :D
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Oh and after he left the game got fun again :lol:
[JiF]Sly Gambit
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sly Gambit »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:The one with the guy who tried to tell everyone what to do?
"Everyone follow me through the water you idiots." Then we would lose all our points.
"Are you all stupid!" "All JiF you guys suck." God I almost left 50 times. He just would not shut up!
If I ever see him on a server again I am not going there. Of course I don't remember who it was.
That map?? I don't know :D
Was that the Khaos server? That must have been after I left (or maybe on the other team?). Too bad. I would have switched teams and killed him a lot out of spite. :)

I don't like all the custom maps they have there. Otherwise it's a fun but relatively quiet server. Lots of easy kills. Like that Beezer guy. Silly scout trying to catch a rocket in the mouth.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I like a lot of the maps. Can't think of any I absolutely hate, but I have not played many of them.
Even that particular map I did not hate. I did not love it either. A lot of not liking it may have been the snooty guy yapping non-stop. I think he even insulted Puddin :evil: Just took a lot of fun out of it with him barking the whole time.
Sometimes you need to just be quiet and play. Keep the whinning to yourself. Think it, say it, but don't say it with the button pushed. If the guy is that miserable playing with us bunch of idiots why is he playing at all :D
Go find some leet players on a passworded server and see how long they will listen to it before he gets muted or kicked. It was not like any of the players were being stupid or goofing off or causing issues. They were just playing, maybe badly, but geeeze lighten up or shut up.

Sorry for the rant, I was really irritated with this guy. If it was not for his constant whinning it would have been a pretty fun stalemate.
[JiF][AARP]Jimbo
Site Admin

Post by [JiF][AARP]Jimbo »

Yup it was the Khaos server. I went there because Puddin was there and I also like the different maps. I was waiting for his buddy to tell him to shut up, I don't remember him backing him but then again I was busy dieing. I never thought of switching sides and coming to kill him but then again I suck so bad probably not really an option.