LAN Party in Hudson February 15 - 17

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
(BDU) ibrewalot
New User

Re: LAN Party in Hudson February 15 - 17

Post by (BDU) ibrewalot »

You guys were a good time...thanx for the invite to sit in "JIF Space". It was pretty odd that everyone at our table won something "except" rIot. Hmmmm, maybe they don't allow bots to win? :lol: He certainly killed me enuf to be considered a bot! See you at Noreaster!
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Haha. I'm pretty sure robots can't express emotion. Thus, there is proof rIot is not a robot:

Look how scared he was after he received a BSOD! :lol:
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Once I saw the blue screen...I thought I had dug myself a hole that I would never be able to climb out of. I guess the trick to defeating it is to restart and do sumthing differently until it doesn't show up...I'm just glad I got to game despite the early signs of computer apacolypse :lol:
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

Check your email kids! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is a big treat from gamerail!!!!
In regards to the 30 day pass you received from GameRail at the Lan Fest in Hudson, Massachusetts February 15-17, 2008, GameRail would like to formally apologize.

To all attendees who attempted to redeem a 30 Day Network and were unsuccessful, GameRail apologizes for your inconvenience. There was a small bug associated with that particular redemption code. But as of February 18th, 2008 the problem has been resolved.

Please accept this 60 Day Pass to GameRail’s Private Network as an apology for any inconvenience and stress associated with the 30 Day Pass redemption. Remember GameRail can reduce latency by up to 80%, cut hops in half, and provide you with smoother game play.

Don’t let this mishap prevent you from better gaming!

Redeem your 60 day pass at http://www.GameRail.com today!
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Not only does that make my GameRail pass that I won even more worthless, my pass probably doesn't even work ..