Wii and some games

Post the items or services you have for sale or to give away for free
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Wii and some games

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I know the Wii has been truly difficult to get this year. If anyone is desperate I'd be willing to sell my slightly used one. We hardly ever play it so if I can get my money back I'd happily help someone out. I thought of putting it on EBay for a super inflated price but never got around to it. Just thought I'd offer it to my fellow Jiffers for basically what it cost new, (so I can get another at some point.) Let me know if there's any interest and I'll put together some details.
ImageImage
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Re: Wii and some games

Post by [JiF]rIot »

sell it on craigslist, it's almost Christmas and you prey on the consumers that get everything their kids want no matter the cost!
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: Wii and some games

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I don't really want to get rid of it cause the new Mario Cart is supposed to come out in a few months. :)

I just thought if anyone was desperate for one I'd help em out. I think we've had it for 4 moths and it hasn't been turned on in 3 months lol. It sits in our entertainment center next to the XBox 360 which gets a lot of use. Let me just be clear, I'm not looking to make money from any deal I make with anyone on these forums. Just if I can help out, I will. :)
ImageImage