*RESOLVED*A Ton of Crits

Topics about Valve's various Half-Life games and mods
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

*RESOLVED*A Ton of Crits

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I'm still working on the huge amount of crits that seem to happen when the TFTrue mod is active. The only reason I like this mod is the shortened respawn time, but it also messes with the crits. I've asked for help on the mod forums and I will hopefully get some answers soon. I am also looking for another mod that can change the respawn time, but nothing has come up so far.

At this time the full version of TFTrue is active. I was using the Lite version last night and the full version has some more controls for the crits that I am hoping will take care of the problem.

Resolution Changed back to the first ingame admin I had. I didn't realize it had a way to change respawn time, so TFTrue isn't needed.
ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Re: A Ton of Crits

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Sorry I had to bail when you were working on it yesterday. My wife was being a wife. Does seem to be an issue with the weapons with it running. Scouts pistol was a crit hit everytime. Maybe you got that fixed by now. I could not come out and play the rest of the day and Combat was on TV last night :)
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: A Ton of Crits

Post by [JiF]Mike »

No idea if it's fixed yet, need to test the full version of the mod. I do have a post in the forums, they aren't quick to respond though, last post I gave them more info.
ImageImage