TF2 Stat Tracking

Topics about Valve's various Half-Life games and mods
[JiF]Sly Gambit
Forum User

TF2 Stat Tracking

Post by [JiF]Sly Gambit »

There's a new program out there that a lot of servers have added that will track stats for a server (it's not a global program - server only). I believe it was called HLStats but can double check when I get home.

Seems to encourage people to join up.

I also played a few new maps out there. One called Castle was pretty neat. There was another good one (a CTF map) but I forgot what it was called (Turbine? I think that might be it). Grimp might remember if he has been taking his Centrum Silver. Smuckers was on too I think.

Oh and we got the server populated on Sunday. I saw Grimp and Doc online and even though I didn't really feel like playing TF2 I jumped on. About 20 minutes or so later we had a full server. 4 people seems to be the magic number.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Re: TF2 Stat Tracking

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Yep seems to take about 4 to get the players who are waiting for a spot on another server to join.
Some of the maps out there are fun. I have been looking for new ones when I get a chance to play.
Run into a few ported from old TFC like Rats, which is pretty fun if you are in the mood. I hope someone ports the one with all the canyons. Can't seem to think of the name. Oh it was called Badlands.
I think the issue with them on the JiF server was waiting for "admin mod" for TF2 to be ported to Linux.
I think it is/was only availiable for Windows, but Mike can prolly better answer that.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I have installed an admin mod...finally! Problem is I rebuilt my pc over the weekend and don't have tf2 installed yet so I cannot test it. :( I will also look into a stats program in the next day or two.
ImageImage
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

http://hlstats.mike3d.net

say "help" in game for available in game commands or check out http://www.statsme.de/ingame.php?mode=help

This is fairly early in the setup and I'm still working out bugs and making it look good. :) Hope to see more jiffers on tonight!
ImageImage