Panasonic Cordless Phone for sale.

Post the items or services you have for sale or to give away for free
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Panasonic Cordless Phone for sale.

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

I have the Panasonic KX-TG5623B Cordless phone. It comes with the base and 2 additional handsets, it's 5.8 ghz, works well. It's only a couple of months old, I still have the original box (minus some of the packing material), and it's in great working condition.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-KX-TG56 ... automotive

I'm asking $90, and that includes shipping via UPS ground.

Why am I selling after only owning this for a couple of months? Initially I bought it for my Dock-N-Talk (allows regular phones to dial out on my cell phone) and I planned on getting rid of my land line. The cordless phone and the Dock-N-Talk work well together. But plans change...

And that change is I'm switching to DSL from cable and will have to keep my landline. The landline will be what's called "Measured", free incoming calls, outgoing are 3 cents/min, but I lose my caller ID, voicemail etc... I'll be saving close to $75/month with these changes. 8)

While the current Panasonic is working well, I'm planning on jumping to a Panasonic 2 line, 5.8 ghz expandable cordless system, with a digital answering machine. Thus the current one must go bye bye. [/list]
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Thread pirate, arrrghhh matey.

You can get a imcoming phone number from sipphone for $35 a year. It will work with a sip device has most features.
NO 911 :!: but you want a second incoming phone number its a great price.
All incoming are free and outgoing it a penney a minute.

Now to bring this back the the thread you can buy Kelly's phone and connect it to your new cheap incoming phone line with an ATA or PAP device :D