Second Jobs

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Bier
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Bier »

rofl :lol:
.ImageImage
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman wrote:
[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:Yes Hamster its hard to believe that in this day and age there is still such squirrel bigotry :wink:
During my senior year of college I lived on the third floor of a house built in 1861. The guy across the hall had squirrels living in his wall for a while. He'd get fleas in his bed until he managed to drive them away. I had a squirrel come in the window of my room. It stopped on my desk and looked at me. It peed on my textbook and ran out the window. Although I agreed with the sentiment about that particular course, it was MY room and MY book. Rats, squirrels and pigeons are all the same to me. And don't get me started on chipmunks....

:wink:
That would have been a fairly new house when YOU went to college, wouldn't it?
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]bigjohnson wrote:
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman wrote:
[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:Yes Hamster its hard to believe that in this day and age there is still such squirrel bigotry :wink:
During my senior year of college I lived on the third floor of a house built in 1861. The guy across the hall had squirrels living in his wall for a while. He'd get fleas in his bed until he managed to drive them away. I had a squirrel come in the window of my room. It stopped on my desk and looked at me. It peed on my textbook and ran out the window. Although I agreed with the sentiment about that particular course, it was MY room and MY book. Rats, squirrels and pigeons are all the same to me. And don't get me started on chipmunks....

:wink:
That would have been a fairly new house when YOU went to college, wouldn't it?
LOL! I got to pick out the wallpaper...
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Mentat
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Mentat »

Low tech, and proud.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Alas! Poor Rocky. I knew him well.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Hamster
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Hamster »

Rocky is going to get cooked.Bye Rocky. :evil: